CHFF battle Packers "Homer" today
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 18, 2007
Cold, Hard Football Facts publisher Kerry J. Byrne makes his second appearance of the new season on Milwaukee's ESPN Radio today at around 6:25 p.m. ET (5:25 p.m. CT) with host and friend to trolls everywhere Steve "The Homer" True.
Readers in the Milwaukee area can listen to the discussion live on ESPN Radio (1510 days/1290 nights). Others can listen over the Web by visiting the ESPN Milwaukee home page.
As you might guess from his name, Homer is a big Packers fan. So he's a little pumped up after Green Bay's surprising 2-0 start, feeling his oats a bit, and ready to rip the Cold, Hard Football Facts a new a-hole after we predicted a 6-10 season for the Pack.
It's always a good segment when Homer's opinions lock in death struggle with our pigskin sledgehammer, the Cold, Hard Football Facts, and it promises to be entertaining radio.
Actually, this could get ugly, folks. If we had feelings, they might get hurt.
From our partners
- Quality Stats Breakdown: Jets @ Patriots
- Fast Start Fails: Rams Succumb To Niners' Onslaught
- TNF Preview: Jets At Patriots
- Rob Gronkowski Says Patriots Offensive Linemen Should Get Laid
- Big Comebacks Now Common In Watered Down NFL
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Quarter Mark Questions
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years