Received your e-mail and can only tell you this. The contract was posted on the NFLPA website two days after the start of free agency, a site I check daily. I believe she now says it was March 7. I, and others, read it and discussed the particulars of this deal on March 4, all wondering who in their right mind would recommend signing so quickly a deal that paid minimum salaries and so little bonus money.
It is difficult for me to believe that the union posts such contracts for my eyes only several days in advance of Kristen. Perhaps it did not appear on her site until three days later but that is unlikely.
Kristen and I shared e-mails after the article appeared and respectfully disagreed on the wisdom of that contract and signing Pass so quickly to a minimum deal, especially when a day or two later a FB of equal or some would argue lesser talent got four times the bonus money. I'm sure you fellows will find some way to say Pass got a better deal than his peer in Houston however, which is your perogative.
All the best,
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team