Borges is a tool
The following e-mail came to us at 1:07 Friday morning from alert reader and honorary angry troll Tony of Malden. Ron Borges has long had an inexplicable disdain for the New England Patriots, their ownership, and their current quarterback. It's an indefensible position at a time when all three rule professional football, so Borges has been reduced to calling Patriots fans names. Express your displeasure: write to Borges and tell him he's a tool.
- Tony of Malden
The Cold, Hard Football Facts have a lot to say about the Brady/Manning debate. See:
It also seems that Borges is one of the few Manning holdouts left in the football media. See what The Sports Reporters had to say last Sunday.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012