Bonzo's picks: You'd do well to ape him
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 06, 2007
By Jonathan Comey
Cold, Hard Football Facts armpit scratcher
Well, there's been a bit of drama in Bonzo's lair this week.
After going over .500 against the spread for the fourth straight week at 8-6, Bonzo had just made his Week 5 picks when he suddenly bolted from the Prediction Area and broke loose.
We've been looking for him all week, and frankly, we're worried. We don't dare report it to the authorities, because they take a dim view of Bonzo dating back to an ugly event at a senior home back in 2002 (let's never speak of it again).
Anyway, Bonzo didn't get a chance to share his thoughts on the game with the Monkey Translator 3000 software, but that's the least of our worries right now. We have to find him before the cops do, or we're going to be looking for a similar simian next week.
Don't worry. We'll track him down. We always do.
At 38-23 against the spread for the season, Bonzo is just a game behind CBSSports.com expert Pete Prisco, and tied with Clark Judge. All of CBSSports' picks can be found here. But why would you want to see their Week 5 picks, when Bonzo needs your support more than ever!
Miami at Houston (-5.5): HOU
Tampa Bay at Indianapolis (-9.5): IND
Jacksonville (-2.5) at Kansas City: JAX
Cleveland at New England (-15.5): CLE
Carolina at New Orleans (-2.5): CAR
Jets at Giants (-2.5): NYG
Seattle at Pittsburgh (-5.5): PIT
Atlanta (+8.5) at Tennessee: ATL
Detroit at Washington (-3.5): WAS
Arizona (-3.5) at St. Louis: AZ
San Diego at Denver (-1): SD
Baltimore (-2.5) at San Francisco: SF
Chicago at Green Bay (-2.5): CHI
Monday: Dallas (-9.5) at Buffalo: BUF
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos