Bonzo's Picks: Week 14
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Dec 08, 2007
By Jonathan Comey
Cold, Hard Football Facts monkey man
Well, for the first week in 2007, our beloved Bonzo finally shit the cage.
The incredibly accurate coin-flipping, spread-beating NFL prognosticator went 6-10 in Week 13, his first sub-.500 week of the season.
Still, Bonzo remains as good a bet as you'll find out there with a 110-80 record for the season. And he kept most of his lead over his competition from CBSSports.com.
Bonzo is three games ahead of Pete Prisco (107-84) and six ahead of Clark Judge, so at least he's got that.
Remember, the last time we employed Bonzo's lack of expertise back in 2005, he beat every single one of CBS's experts for the entire season.
On to this week's picks, where Bonzo likes six of the seven home underdogs to cover.
Bonzo's Week 14 picks:
Miami at Buffalo (-6.5) ... Miami
St. Louis at Cincinnati (-6.5) ... Cincinnati
Dallas (-10.5) at Detroit ... Detroit
Oakland at Green Bay (-10.5) ... Oakland
Tampa Bay (-2.5) at Houston ...Tampa Bay
Carolina at Jacksonville (-10.5) ...Carolina
Pittsburgh at New England (-10.5) ... New England
New York Giants at Philadelphia (-2.5) ...NY Giants
San Diego (-1) at Tennessee ...Tennessee
Minnesota (-7.5) at San Francisco ... San Francisco
Kansas City at Denver (-6.5) ... Denver
Arizona at Seattle (-6.5) ... Seattle
Cleveland (-3.5) at Jets ...NY Jets
Indianapolis (-9.5) at Baltimore ...Baltimore
MNF: New Orleans (-3.5) at Atlanta ...Atlanta
From our partners
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team