Bonzo's picks: Week 10
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 10, 2007
Bonzo the Amazing Idiot Monkey still has yet to go under .500 for a week with his random NFL picks against the spread, but boy is he getting close.
Bonzo has been right around .500 the past couple of weeks, and in Week 9 he was exactly at the .500 mark (7-7). He stayed up for the entire second half of the Pittsburgh-Baltimore Monday nighter (he had Baltimore with the points), and was flinging crap at the screen every time the Ravens' offense came on the TV.
Poor Bonzo. He takes these things hard.
But the Bonzonator can take solace in his 76-52 (.594) record for the season, giving him a four-game edge on new CBSSports.com leader Clark Judge (72-56).
By the way, CBSSports.com ripped off our whole coin flip idea for this season, but they suck at it (63-66). Jerks.
On to Bonzo's Week 10 picks!
Atlanta at Carolina (-4.5) ATL
Minnesota at Green Bay (-5.5) MIN
Denver at Kansas City (-2.5) KC
Buffalo (-2.5) at Miami BUF
St. Louis at New Orleans (-11.5) NO
Cleveland at Pittsburgh (-9.5) CLE
Jacksonville at Tennessee (-3.5) JAX
Philadelphia at Washington (-2.5) WAS
Cincinnati at Baltimore (-4.5) BAL
Detroit at Arizona (-1) DET
Dallas (-1) at NYGiants DAL
Chicago (-2.5) at Oakland CHI
Indianapolis (-3.5) at San Diego SD
San Francisco at Seattle (-9.5) SF
From our partners
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team