Bonzo's picks: Week 10
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 10, 2007
Bonzo the Amazing Idiot Monkey still has yet to go under .500 for a week with his random NFL picks against the spread, but boy is he getting close.
Bonzo has been right around .500 the past couple of weeks, and in Week 9 he was exactly at the .500 mark (7-7). He stayed up for the entire second half of the Pittsburgh-Baltimore Monday nighter (he had Baltimore with the points), and was flinging crap at the screen every time the Ravens' offense came on the TV.
Poor Bonzo. He takes these things hard.
But the Bonzonator can take solace in his 76-52 (.594) record for the season, giving him a four-game edge on new CBSSports.com leader Clark Judge (72-56).
By the way, CBSSports.com ripped off our whole coin flip idea for this season, but they suck at it (63-66). Jerks.
On to Bonzo's Week 10 picks!
Atlanta at Carolina (-4.5) ATL
Minnesota at Green Bay (-5.5) MIN
Denver at Kansas City (-2.5) KC
Buffalo (-2.5) at Miami BUF
St. Louis at New Orleans (-11.5) NO
Cleveland at Pittsburgh (-9.5) CLE
Jacksonville at Tennessee (-3.5) JAX
Philadelphia at Washington (-2.5) WAS
Cincinnati at Baltimore (-4.5) BAL
Detroit at Arizona (-1) DET
Dallas (-1) at NYGiants DAL
Chicago (-2.5) at Oakland CHI
Indianapolis (-3.5) at San Diego SD
San Francisco at Seattle (-9.5) SF
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review
Must See Videos