Bloodsport: Andrew Luck-Russell Wilson Battle Today On CHFF Radio
Listen to the Week 10 episode right here, headlined Peter King of Sports Illustrated and NBC's Sunday Night Football.
The chubby little fists will fly this week when hosts Patrick Imig and Kerry J. Byrne tackle the big Andrew Luck vs. Russell Wilson debate with CHFF nemeis Nate Dunvley, AFC South reporter for Bleacher Report and columnist at ColtsAuthority.com. (You can follow Dunlevy on Twitter @natedunlevy.)
They'll also talk Colts-Patriots, who meet Sunday.
Expect a battle royale, hopefully with cheese.
"Kerry Byrne embodies football itself," said Dunlevy. "He's leathery, bulges in the middle and considers being handled by Tom Brady the pinnacle of existence. I cannot confirm that he has Rodger Goodell's name stamped on his ass, though. Today, he gets punted."
Our fearless Potentate of Pigskin returned the fire.
“Nate Dunlevy makes Woody Boyd look like the President of the Indiana Mensa Society," said Byrne, who grew breathless by mid-sentence after so much typing. "I’m going to flatten him like the pork tenderloin at Plump’s Last Shot.”
We also talk this week with world-class chef and tailgate aficionado Steve DeFillippo, a Friends of the Facts and owner of Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Boston and Patriot Place in Foxboro.
DeFillippo is also the New England representative this year at the Taste of the NFL in New Orleans the night before the Super Bowl, while Davio's is one of the sponsors of "A Thanksgiving Tailgate," our holiday special that airs Saturday, Nov. 17 and Thursday, Nov. 22 on New England Cable News.
CHFF Radio on Patriots.com is hosted each week by Byrne and and Imig.
They also tackle the NFL's iciest issues each week, break down the best teams in the NFL and tackle every game with their Stat Attack.
CHFF bon vivant Frankie C., the man who wears Tom Brady pajamas, joins at 5 p.m. with his irreverent take on football and on life.
You can join the action by calling 508-298-0398 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to catch Fantasy Football Champs on each Tuesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Football Nation each Thursday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., also on Patriots.com Radio.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012