Bills Fans Are Drunkest In NFL According To Author
Sean McDonald, author of "The Ultimate Football Road Trip", chronicled every fanbase at each NFL stadium last season.
His findings: Bills fans are the drunkest:
"As you can probably guess, Bills fans are the drunkest I witnessed on my trip. That is true before, during and after the game. I even saw the Bills twice on the road and this observation was merely confirmed. Unfortunately, most of them are unable to hold their liquor and lose control, becoming a danger to others or to themselves."
Don't forget Bills fans also suffer the wrath of the Curse of Doug Flutie.
McDonald continues ...
"Based on what I saw last year, little has changed. Inside the stadium seemed like a free-for-all at times, with fans moving around constantly and far too many in the advanced stages of inebriation, especially in the lower level end zone seats. Beer was constantly being spilled on the concourse and stairways to the seats, making things that much more dangerous. Buffalo, like the many industrial cities in the cold northeast, is a hard-drinking town, but too many fans are simply out of control at Bills games."
When you lose four straight Super Bowls and haven't been to the playoffs in 14 years, this makes sense.
- Quality Stats Breakdown: Jets @ Patriots
- Fast Start Fails: Rams Succumb To Niners' Onslaught
- TNF Preview: Jets At Patriots
- Rob Gronkowski Says Patriots Offensive Linemen Should Get Laid
- Big Comebacks Now Common In Watered Down NFL
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Quarter Mark Questions
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years