Big Cat Daddy's chip-dipping sauce
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jul 13, 2007
We have tons of recipes to add, folks, including many sent to us by readers. We will soon have the greatest tailgate recipe database in the history of mankind, to go along with the greatest database of football analysis in the history of mankind.
It's a lethal one-two combination, like Hornung & Taylor, beer & wings, or cash & Thai massage parlor.
This reader recipe sounds interesting, because it was sent by a rather rotund-sounding man named Big Cat Daddy. His web page reflects one of our philosophies:
"Big Cat Daddy has never trusted a skinny cook! Big Cat Daddy is not skinny ... so trust me!"
Ahh, a fat man after our own artery-clogged heart.
Here's his recipe for chip-dipping sauce. Writes Big Cat: "The 225 Club will have to invest or have already invested in a blender. Enjoy, guys"
- 2 chipotle peppers, add more for more heat (CHFF crew suggest several more peppers, or two small cans of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce ... awaiting further suggestions from Big Cat himself)
- 1 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 2 small (6-ounce) cans tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
Put all ingredients in blender and blend for 2 minutes. Makes about 32 ounces of dip.
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos