Beer with Stones
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 16, 2006
Looking for beer with balls, attitude and plenty of flavor?
You'll get it from the guys at Stone Brewing Co. in San Diego. Folks in Southern California have a reputation for being laid back. The guys at Stone defy the stereotype. Their beers grab you by the scruff of the neck and smack you around a bit, and then make you thank them for the pleasure. The brewery laments "fizzy yellow beer drinking ninnies" and offers full-flavored, aggressively hopped beers with names like Arrogant Bastard Ale and Stone Ruination IPA. Bottles of Arrogant Bastard simply tell you that you're not worthy to drink it, while Ruination IPA is touted as "a liquid poem to the glory of the hop."
From our partners
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team