Beer with Stones
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 16, 2006
Looking for beer with balls, attitude and plenty of flavor?
You'll get it from the guys at Stone Brewing Co. in San Diego. Folks in Southern California have a reputation for being laid back. The guys at Stone defy the stereotype. Their beers grab you by the scruff of the neck and smack you around a bit, and then make you thank them for the pleasure. The brewery laments "fizzy yellow beer drinking ninnies" and offers full-flavored, aggressively hopped beers with names like Arrogant Bastard Ale and Stone Ruination IPA. Bottles of Arrogant Bastard simply tell you that you're not worthy to drink it, while Ruination IPA is touted as "a liquid poem to the glory of the hop."
From our partners
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team