Beer with Stones
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 16, 2006
Looking for beer with balls, attitude and plenty of flavor?
You'll get it from the guys at Stone Brewing Co. in San Diego. Folks in Southern California have a reputation for being laid back. The guys at Stone defy the stereotype. Their beers grab you by the scruff of the neck and smack you around a bit, and then make you thank them for the pleasure. The brewery laments "fizzy yellow beer drinking ninnies" and offers full-flavored, aggressively hopped beers with names like Arrogant Bastard Ale and Stone Ruination IPA. Bottles of Arrogant Bastard simply tell you that you're not worthy to drink it, while Ruination IPA is touted as "a liquid poem to the glory of the hop."
From our partners
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team