Beer with Stones
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 16, 2006
Looking for beer with balls, attitude and plenty of flavor?
You'll get it from the guys at Stone Brewing Co. in San Diego. Folks in Southern California have a reputation for being laid back. The guys at Stone defy the stereotype. Their beers grab you by the scruff of the neck and smack you around a bit, and then make you thank them for the pleasure. The brewery laments "fizzy yellow beer drinking ninnies" and offers full-flavored, aggressively hopped beers with names like Arrogant Bastard Ale and Stone Ruination IPA. Bottles of Arrogant Bastard simply tell you that you're not worthy to drink it, while Ruination IPA is touted as "a liquid poem to the glory of the hop."
From our partners
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team