Beer with Stones
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 16, 2006
Looking for beer with balls, attitude and plenty of flavor?
You'll get it from the guys at Stone Brewing Co. in San Diego. Folks in Southern California have a reputation for being laid back. The guys at Stone defy the stereotype. Their beers grab you by the scruff of the neck and smack you around a bit, and then make you thank them for the pleasure. The brewery laments "fizzy yellow beer drinking ninnies" and offers full-flavored, aggressively hopped beers with names like Arrogant Bastard Ale and Stone Ruination IPA. Bottles of Arrogant Bastard simply tell you that you're not worthy to drink it, while Ruination IPA is touted as "a liquid poem to the glory of the hop."
From our partners
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Oh The Horror: Jaguars Titans TNF Preview
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team