Beer, trucks, girls: 3 things that make us happy, Alex
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jul 15, 2012
The unofficial summer song of the Cold, Hard Football Facts
The Cold, Hard Football Facts crew are simple people who like simple things, such as beer, trucks and girls. And this being summer, with fewer stats to crunch than we have at the dizzying height of the season, when we don't leave mom's basement, we like to dream of said beer, trucks and girls.
We enjoy our beer and our trucks almost every single day. And songs like this remind us that maybe one day we'll enjoy the touch of a woman, too. Dream big, our summertime friends, dream big.
By the way, here's a look at the Official CHFF PIGSKIN Ford F-150 on July 4, 2012. You'll notice beer. You'll notice a truck. You'll notice men, including our own Frankie C., and you'll see the Chief's nephews. You'll even notice a crispy fresh cooked pig about to be pulled apart and savored.
You might also notice the complete lack of women. That's how we roll, folks ... and not by choice.
Read more: Ford, Ford F-150, Independence Day, July 4, Kerry Byrne, Kerry J. Byrne, Kip Moore, La Caja China, pig, PIGSKIN F-150, Pigskin Ford, pulled pork, Somethin' 'Bout a Truck, Something About a Truck
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review
Must See Videos