Battle CHFF In FFSlots: The Fantasy Football Slot Machine
You know we love breaking down the data as if we were rendering fat for our biscuits.
But we also – if we suffered the weakness of human emotion – would love having a little fun each weekend engaging in mindless games of chance.
Enter FFSlots.com, our new Fantasy Football Slot Machine. It’s quick, fun, free and easy, kind of like all our ex-girlfriends.
Spin the reels. Pick a team! I already picked my team, representing CHFF.
So here’s the deal: go into FFSlots.com, spin the reels and pick your team.
When you’re done it will ask you to “join or create” a league. Hit that button and enter “CHFF” when it asks for the league code.
Bingo, We are now mortal FFSlots enemies.
Like any slot machine, it’s really a game of chance more than skill. But also a fun and easy way to pick a team.
FFSlots.com winners get cash prizes. We may set up our own prizes just for CHFF players, but, quite frankly, haven’t got that far yet.
In the meantime, spin up and enjoy.
- Tanking 101: Falcons Failed to Do the Smart Thing
- Disappointing Falcons, Texans League-Worst 0-8 vs. Quality Opponents
- Stifling Seahawks (No. 1 Scoring D); Red-Hot Chiefs (No. 3 Scoring O) Top CHFF Power Rankings
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game