Battle CHFF In FFSlots: The Fantasy Football Slot Machine
You know we love breaking down the data as if we were rendering fat for our biscuits.
But we also – if we suffered the weakness of human emotion – would love having a little fun each weekend engaging in mindless games of chance.
Enter FFSlots.com, our new Fantasy Football Slot Machine. It’s quick, fun, free and easy, kind of like all our ex-girlfriends.
Spin the reels. Pick a team! I already picked my team, representing CHFF.
So here’s the deal: go into FFSlots.com, spin the reels and pick your team.
When you’re done it will ask you to “join or create” a league. Hit that button and enter “CHFF” when it asks for the league code.
Bingo, We are now mortal FFSlots enemies.
Like any slot machine, it’s really a game of chance more than skill. But also a fun and easy way to pick a team.
FFSlots.com winners get cash prizes. We may set up our own prizes just for CHFF players, but, quite frankly, haven’t got that far yet.
In the meantime, spin up and enjoy.
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team