Battle CHFF In FFSlots: The Fantasy Football Slot Machine
You know we love breaking down the data as if we were rendering fat for our biscuits.
But we also – if we suffered the weakness of human emotion – would love having a little fun each weekend engaging in mindless games of chance.
Enter FFSlots.com, our new Fantasy Football Slot Machine. It’s quick, fun, free and easy, kind of like all our ex-girlfriends.
Spin the reels. Pick a team! I already picked my team, representing CHFF.
So here’s the deal: go into FFSlots.com, spin the reels and pick your team.
When you’re done it will ask you to “join or create” a league. Hit that button and enter “CHFF” when it asks for the league code.
Bingo, We are now mortal FFSlots enemies.
Like any slot machine, it’s really a game of chance more than skill. But also a fun and easy way to pick a team.
FFSlots.com winners get cash prizes. We may set up our own prizes just for CHFF players, but, quite frankly, haven’t got that far yet.
In the meantime, spin up and enjoy.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012