Battle CHFF In FFSlots: The Fantasy Football Slot Machine
You know we love breaking down the data as if we were rendering fat for our biscuits.
But we also – if we suffered the weakness of human emotion – would love having a little fun each weekend engaging in mindless games of chance.
Enter FFSlots.com, our new Fantasy Football Slot Machine. It’s quick, fun, free and easy, kind of like all our ex-girlfriends.
Spin the reels. Pick a team! I already picked my team, representing CHFF.
So here’s the deal: go into FFSlots.com, spin the reels and pick your team.
When you’re done it will ask you to “join or create” a league. Hit that button and enter “CHFF” when it asks for the league code.
Bingo, We are now mortal FFSlots enemies.
Like any slot machine, it’s really a game of chance more than skill. But also a fun and easy way to pick a team.
FFSlots.com winners get cash prizes. We may set up our own prizes just for CHFF players, but, quite frankly, haven’t got that far yet.
In the meantime, spin up and enjoy.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team