1st and 10 poll: Flagged for holding edition
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 01, 2007
With the actual football season just hours away, we couldn't resist expanding our 10-question survey to 20 questions.
After all, there are some important questions out there to be answered, and watching the facts come to light over the next five months is better than anything we can think of.
And yes, we include sex. That's right! We said it! Football is better than sex!
At least on Sundays ...
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans
Must See Videos