1st and 10 poll: Flagged for holding edition
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 01, 2007
With the actual football season just hours away, we couldn't resist expanding our 10-question survey to 20 questions.
After all, there are some important questions out there to be answered, and watching the facts come to light over the next five months is better than anything we can think of.
And yes, we include sex. That's right! We said it! Football is better than sex!
At least on Sundays ...
From our partners
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team