10 Biggest Plays of 2013 Wild-Card Weekend
The first weekend of 2013 has come and gone and with it the Super Bowl hopes of four NFL teams after another exciting Wild Card Weekend.
In Saturday's action, the Texans defeated the Cincinnati Bengals for the second consecutive year, 19-13 in Houston while Green Bay Packers made easy work of the Ponder-less Minnesota Vikings 24-10 at frigid Lambeau Field.
On Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens won a playoff game for the fifth straight year in their 24-9 defeat of the Indianapolis Colts, becoming just the sixth team in the Super Bowl era to do so according to CHFF's own Captain Comeback
The Seattle Seahawks were the only wild-card team to earn a victory with their 24-14 win over the Washington Redskins, meaning a five or six seed won at least one game in the opening round in all but two years (2006, 2011) since the divisions were re-aligned prior to the 2002 season.
Here are the biggest plays from the weekend's action.
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team