10 Biggest Plays of 2013 Wild-Card Weekend
The first weekend of 2013 has come and gone and with it the Super Bowl hopes of four NFL teams after another exciting Wild Card Weekend.
In Saturday's action, the Texans defeated the Cincinnati Bengals for the second consecutive year, 19-13 in Houston while Green Bay Packers made easy work of the Ponder-less Minnesota Vikings 24-10 at frigid Lambeau Field.
On Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens won a playoff game for the fifth straight year in their 24-9 defeat of the Indianapolis Colts, becoming just the sixth team in the Super Bowl era to do so according to CHFF's own Captain Comeback
The Seattle Seahawks were the only wild-card team to earn a victory with their 24-14 win over the Washington Redskins, meaning a five or six seed won at least one game in the opening round in all but two years (2006, 2011) since the divisions were re-aligned prior to the 2002 season.
Here are the biggest plays from the weekend's action.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay