10 Biggest Plays of 2013 Wild-Card Weekend
The first weekend of 2013 has come and gone and with it the Super Bowl hopes of four NFL teams after another exciting Wild Card Weekend.
In Saturday's action, the Texans defeated the Cincinnati Bengals for the second consecutive year, 19-13 in Houston while Green Bay Packers made easy work of the Ponder-less Minnesota Vikings 24-10 at frigid Lambeau Field.
On Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens won a playoff game for the fifth straight year in their 24-9 defeat of the Indianapolis Colts, becoming just the sixth team in the Super Bowl era to do so according to CHFF's own Captain Comeback
The Seattle Seahawks were the only wild-card team to earn a victory with their 24-14 win over the Washington Redskins, meaning a five or six seed won at least one game in the opening round in all but two years (2006, 2011) since the divisions were re-aligned prior to the 2002 season.
Here are the biggest plays from the weekend's action.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012