10 Biggest Plays of 2013 Wild-Card Weekend
The first weekend of 2013 has come and gone and with it the Super Bowl hopes of four NFL teams after another exciting Wild Card Weekend.
In Saturday's action, the Texans defeated the Cincinnati Bengals for the second consecutive year, 19-13 in Houston while Green Bay Packers made easy work of the Ponder-less Minnesota Vikings 24-10 at frigid Lambeau Field.
On Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens won a playoff game for the fifth straight year in their 24-9 defeat of the Indianapolis Colts, becoming just the sixth team in the Super Bowl era to do so according to CHFF's own Captain Comeback
The Seattle Seahawks were the only wild-card team to earn a victory with their 24-14 win over the Washington Redskins, meaning a five or six seed won at least one game in the opening round in all but two years (2006, 2011) since the divisions were re-aligned prior to the 2002 season.
Here are the biggest plays from the weekend's action.
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team