10 Biggest Plays of 2013 Wild-Card Weekend
The first weekend of 2013 has come and gone and with it the Super Bowl hopes of four NFL teams after another exciting Wild Card Weekend.
In Saturday's action, the Texans defeated the Cincinnati Bengals for the second consecutive year, 19-13 in Houston while Green Bay Packers made easy work of the Ponder-less Minnesota Vikings 24-10 at frigid Lambeau Field.
On Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens won a playoff game for the fifth straight year in their 24-9 defeat of the Indianapolis Colts, becoming just the sixth team in the Super Bowl era to do so according to CHFF's own Captain Comeback
The Seattle Seahawks were the only wild-card team to earn a victory with their 24-14 win over the Washington Redskins, meaning a five or six seed won at least one game in the opening round in all but two years (2006, 2011) since the divisions were re-aligned prior to the 2002 season.
Here are the biggest plays from the weekend's action.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review