Cold, Hard Football Facts Archive: Pigskin Detention
Here in Pigskin Detention, we have compiled all of your favorite smackdowns of the most idiotic writers, broadcasters and opinions in sports today.
Relive the classic moments in Pigskin Detention history: from the first time we called out Pete Prisco, to the moment his lily liver ran yella with fear of the Cold, Hard Football Facts, to the habitual assault on journalistic ethics that passed for a Ron Borges's football column, to our broad-daylight mugging of Skip Bayless in "A slow, hanging curveball" – the most lopsided rout on record since USMC vs. Saddam Hussein and the single greatest gridiron exposé in history. More recently, we've hung Mel Kiper's "expertise" out to dry, like a dirty jizz rag after a long overdue spin through the hot cycle.
But there's much, much more to be found here in the dank, dirty cells of Pigskin Detention, where the thin shell of credibility is torn open in our torture chambers of truth, revealing only the hollow bodies of baseless opinions.
Pigskin Detention: The Chronicles of Tebow
God is everywhere! He's helping the Tebow in the NFL and breaking down sports barriers by helping Albert Pujols.
Twitter warfare and the scrambling quarterback double standard
This week's Pigskin Detention delves into the dangerous world of football Twitter Warfare. And where are the battle cries from the Monday Night Countdown pundits for late hits on quarterbacks that don't render a flag? Fight with us: dive right in!
BREAKING NEWS: Jordy Nelson is white!
The Packers wide receiver is averaging nearly 20 yards per reception. And get this: he's white! Shhh. Hear that? Jordy Nelson is sneaking up on us. He's got that "deceptive speed." Patrick Imig explores in this week's Pigskin Detention.
Pigskin Detention: Steve Mariucci not sure where he came from
The NFC West sends out a memo to the rest of the league, Steve Mariucci fails to do his homework and you'll never guess what Michael Irvin wants in his Christmas stocking.
Pigskin Detention: Eli Manning's first name now short for Elite
The Pundits have officially granted Giants quarterback Eli Manning elite status. And they're about to host another elite initiation for Joe Flacco.
The Chris Myers and Tim Ryan Halloween Bash
Pigskin Detention gets highjacked in Halloween hijinx. You have been warned.
Detroit team report: Traveling to Tebowland to Face the Broncos
The Detroit Lions travel to finish the first half of their season against Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos.
TEBOW HYSTERIA RUNNING WILD!
This week's edition of Pigskin Detention has contracted Tebow Hysteria. Brace yourselves for a Tebow onslaught. If you need help, call our hotline at 1-800-TEBOWS.
Deion Sanders, Chris Berman and the mystery of Bruce Gradkowski
A week after putting his faith in Rex Grossman, Deion Sanders remained silent after Week 6. And quick, someone alert the folks in Bristol that Bruce Gradkowski does not play for the Oakland Raiders.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012