Cold, Hard Football Facts Archive: Charts & Lists
The 5.0 club: the worst run defenses in NFL history
Our updated look at the worst run defenses in history highlights the charity within our otherwise charcoal-blackened hearts. That's right! We have kind words for Peyton Manning, whose 2006 Colts won the SB with a historically inept group of run stoppers. Elsewhere, the modern Lions find themselves on yet another list of ineptitude.
Pittsburgh's postseason quarterbacks
Pittsburgh's illustrious postseason history give us plenty of opportunity to size up the importance the passing game has had on the team's playoff success.
The most dominant teams of the Super Bowl Era
Not only are the 2007 New England Patriots the only 16-0 team of all time, they are the most dominant team of the Super Bowl era. The last team as dominant? New England fans can only hope they don't follow the script of that bunch -- let's just say that they were on the other end of the most famous guarantee in NFL history.
Winners and losers: QBs ranked by win percentage
Just for sh*ts and giggles this weekend, we compiled the cumulative winning percentages of every active quarterback and ranked them in order of success, from Brady (.787) to (who?) Bollinger and Dorsey (.200).
The winningest coaches in NFL history
Our look at the winningest coaches in history proves that the Colts-Patriots rivalry remains one of the best ever that Wade Phillips never, ever should have benched Doug Flutie.
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team