Cold, Hard Football Facts Archives
Quality Stats Six Pack: Deciding the Regular Season's Best
Adam Dobrowolski use the Quality Stats to decide which teams could finish as the best in six crucial areas of the game.
Rex Ryan's Downfall: Jets The Dumbest Team in Football
Rex Ryan was cleaning out his locker Saturday morning as the axe is about to fall on his coaching career with the New York Jets. New York's 3-12 record can be blamed on one major factor: Ryan's Jets are the dumbest, most poorly coached team in football, a fact we witnessed in their 17-16 to New England last Sunday.
Redskins End the Eagles 2014 Season: Autopsy of an Upset
Philadelphia went into last Saturday night’s game looking to keep their playoff hopes alive against fourth place Washington but went home eliminated.
Peyton Manning Implosion Sets Tone For AFC Postseason
Things are getting simple now: win and you're in; lose and you watch the playoffs from home. Or home field advantage for the Broncos.
NFL 30-Touchdown Club Welcomes Record 9 Members In 2014
Nine NFL quarterbacks hit the 30-touchdown pass plateau to close out the regular season. The previous season-best was five QBs.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team