Cold, Hard Football Facts Archives
Week 12 in Review: A Holiday Feast of Winning Picks
CHFF Insider’s four portfolios of picks continue to gain momentum here in the soft, well-fed underbelly of the season – a period we know, and we would love if we had emotions, as the Pigskin High Holidays.
Larry Fitzgerald: Youngest Ever To 11,000 Receiving Yards
Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald had five catches for 52 yards and two touchdowns in the Cardinals’ 40-11 win over Indianapolis.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 12 Game
Justin Henry statistically breaks down all the Week 12 action, including Brady-Manning XIV, the AFC wildcard muck, and the race for Louisville star QB Teddy Bridgewater.
New England 34, Denver 31: Instant Classic Tees Up Brady-Manning XV in January
The New England Patriots upended the Denver Broncos 34-31 in utterly improbable overtime fashion in Foxboro Sunday night. The win put the Patriots in prime position to earn a first-round bye and increased the likelihood football fans will get a Brady-Manning XV epic in January.
Little Stature, Big History: Tavon Austin Enters Record Books
St. Louis rookie wide receiver-punt returner TAVON AUSTIN had a 65-yard touchdown run in the Rams’ 42-21 win over Chicago. Austin had touchdown receptions of 81 and 57 yards and a 98-yard punt-return touchdown in Week 10, the Rams’ last game.
5 Things: Sell your Chiefs stock, double down on Panthers
While the AFC wild-card race was thickening and the NFC North race was sickening, the Panthers and Chiefs showed they were teams going in opposite directions. Colonel Comey explores.
NFL Officials, League Rules Are Ruining Games
Rams defensive tackle Michael Brockers violently sacks Josh McCown, forcing a fumble. James Laurinaitis scoops up the football and runs 98 yards for a touchdown ... except you can't sack quarterbacks in the chest.
Brady-Manning: A Rivalry Of Unrivaled Impact
xxxxx. xxxxxxx. xxxx. xxx . tom brady versus peyton manning rivalry of urnivaled impact.
Trifecta Rolls Into Frigid Week 12 A Red-Hot 10-5
After a slow start to the season, the CHFF Trifecta enters a Week 12 that will be frigid in many corners of the country a red-hot 10-5 since Week 7. The Trifecta likes three over-under plays this week, including one from the marquee battle in Frosty Foxboro.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate