Cold, Hard Football Facts Archives
Matter of Facts: Super Bowl Frivolity
Weather or not you're getting ready for Super Bowl XLVIII, the only element that's important when it comes to the Seahawks and Broncos is surprise.
Red Hot Super Bowl Props: Will Welker Drop A Pass? Flea Go Shirtless? And Much More!
Super Bowl XLVIII offers a dizzying array of Super Bowl props. You can bet on everything from the weather to whether members of the Red Hot Chili Peppers will dare go shirtless during the frosty halftime show. You can even bet on Peyton Manning "Omaha" calls.
Memory Pain: 10 Worst Bets Of the 2013 NFL Gambling Season
Time to go down memory lane to 10 moments when you tore up your tickets in anger, and hopefully learn some lessons that won't hurt you next year. These were 10 bets that looked like easy winners but blew up in your face.
Championship Week in Review: Trifecta, Props Surge Into Super Bowl
Championship weekend provided a slate of big winners. The CHFF Trifecta was a perfect 3-0, the King of Props was 3-1, and we nailed the exact score of the NFC title game with our Real and Spectacular Pick. Each portfolio is poised to end the 2013 postseason with money-making performances.
Un-Conferenced Pro Bowl Highlights Litany Of Game Changes
The 2014 Pro Bowl, featuring a significantly revised format, will be played on Sunday, January 26, 2014 and televised live on NBC at 7:00 PM ET from Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii.
49ers Involved In Four of Five Highest Rated Conference Title Games In History
The San Francisco treat to the NFL and its television advertisers and sponsors.
Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
Football is a chaotic, complicated and violent game. Yet it follows simple and definable statistical patterns centered around one single factor: the efficiency of your QB vs. the other guy's QB. And in this case, those patterns tell us that Denver-Seattle is the Statistically Perfect Super Bowl.
49ers Stumble, Fall Short of Successful NFC Title Defense
It was a game of controversy and heartbreak, but the 49ers won't be going to the Super Bowl this year, falling just short in Seattle.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review