Cold, Hard Football Facts Archives
Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
Social media was ablaze as well, with Percy Harvin's kickoff return touchdown, Bruno Mars' halftime show and Malcolm Smith's interception return for a touchdown.
Seattle Super Seahawks: One of the Best Ever?
The 2013 Seahawks fully dominated the powerful Broncos offense in a super-sized 43-8 beating. Did they also prove to be one of the best teams ever?
King of Props Caps Stellar Season With 4-2 Super Bowl
The Super Bowl marked yet another triumphant day for the King of Props. After going 4-2 to finish the season 56-29-1 (.659), he offers a recap here.
Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Dominates Denver 43-8
Seattle got off to a fast start thanks to their smothering defense and high nerves of the Denver Broncos. It propelled them to an overwhelming 35-point victory at Met Life Stadium.
Spit-Polish Finish: CHFF Trifecta Super Bowl Pick
The CHFF Trifecta cleaned up late in the season to move into positive territory, including a 3-0 performance on championship game weekend. We look to put a spit-polish finish on the season with our Super Bowl XLVIII pick.
Knowshon vs. Marshawn: The Final Pick in King of Props' Super Bowl Six Pack
The King of Props completes his Super Bowl six-pack sizing up the ability of Knowshon Moreno and Marshawn Lynch to catch passes. His Royal Highness has won big all year: 52-27-1 (.658) overall, 32-13 (.711) since Week 9, and 8-4 (.667) in the 2013 postseason.
The Pro Football Hall of Fame: Ranking the 2014 Finalists
The Pro Football Hall of Fame announces its new inductees tonight. Who are they likely to be and who should they be.
Very DangeRuss: Seattle Seahawks Can Win a Shootout
Over the years at CHFF, we've learned how elite offenses fail to put out in the postseason. Now, we learn how Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks and their elite D can win a shootout.
King of Props Wagers On A Tight End War
The King of Props dishes out his fifth of six Super Bowl props, weighing in on a head-to-head positional prop for the first time this season. His Royal Highness of Football Nation has been a big winner all year: 52-27-1 (.658) overall, 32-13 (.711) since Week 9, and 8-4 (.667) in the 2013 postseason.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review