Cold, Hard Football Facts Archives
Knowshon vs. Marshawn: The Final Pick in King of Props' Super Bowl Six Pack
The King of Props completes his Super Bowl six-pack sizing up the ability of Knowshon Moreno and Marshawn Lynch to catch passes. His Royal Highness has won big all year: 52-27-1 (.658) overall, 32-13 (.711) since Week 9, and 8-4 (.667) in the 2013 postseason.
The Pro Football Hall of Fame: Ranking the 2014 Finalists
The Pro Football Hall of Fame announces its new inductees tonight. Who are they likely to be and who should they be.
Very DangeRuss: Seattle Seahawks Can Win a Shootout
Over the years at CHFF, we've learned how elite offenses fail to put out in the postseason. Now, we learn how Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks and their elite D can win a shootout.
King of Props Wagers On A Tight End War
The King of Props dishes out his fifth of six Super Bowl props, weighing in on a head-to-head positional prop for the first time this season. His Royal Highness of Football Nation has been a big winner all year: 52-27-1 (.658) overall, 32-13 (.711) since Week 9, and 8-4 (.667) in the 2013 postseason.
Seattle Seahawks Turnover Machine Might Short-Circuit vs. Denver Broncos
Seattle forced an NFL-best 39 turnovers this year, and Denver really only loses when it turns it over twice or more. A perfect scenario, right? Well ...
Slack Lines, Super Bowl Edition: Reign Man
Most of the gang likes Seattle, but food poisoning won't stop Luke from being a contrarian. That, plus Predator, shocked Pomeranians and more.
King of Props Super Bowl Six Pack: Beastly Expectations
The King of Props rolls out his third of six Super Bowl props today. He'll have one more each on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The King has been a Beast all season: 52-27-1 (.658) overall, 32-13 (.711) since Week 9, and 8-4 (.667) in the 2013 postseason.
Matter Of Facts: Super Bowl XLVIII - No Offense Meant
Entering 2013, seven teams in NFL history had scored 540 or more points in a season. In Super Bowl XLVIII, the Broncos hope to avoid their fates.
Super Bowl Bets: Five Tips For Handicapping Super Bowl XLVIII
When it comes to handicapping Super Bowl XLVIII, it's best to start by asking yourself these five simple questions, says CHFF Insider oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review