Cold, Hard Football Facts Archives
Super Bowl XLIX Third Team: The Officials
A look at the seven officials who will call the plays and penalties on Sunday February 1st in Super Bowl XLIX.
Patriots-Seahawks Super Bowl: The Two Best Things Going
Great Sunday of NFL action celebrated on Planet Pigskin. It's down to New England and Seattle in the fight for the Lombardi Trophy. Learn to love it, it's the best thing going.
AFC-NFC Championship Game Stats & Facts
Plenty of history is on the line Sunday. The two highest-rated passers in postseason history compete in the NFC championship game, while in the AFC the Colts hope to keep the Belichick-Brady Patriots from rewriting the Super Bowl record books.
AFC Conference Championship Game Capsule: Colts @ Patriots
Not available in gel-tab form. Only capsules.
NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino Talks Dez Bryant No-Catch Ruling
Blah blah blah blah it was a catch.
Patriots Survive Near-Death Experience Against the Ravens
The Patriots came within five minutes of being rolled into the CHFF morgue for a season-ending autopsy but Tom Brady refused to let the patient die.
Tom Brady Now All-Time Postseason Leader In, Like, Everything
Tom Brady passed for 3 TDs and a franchise playoff record 367 yards to lead New England to a thrilling 35-31 win over the Baltimore Ravens Saturday. The future Hall of Fame QB is now the all-time postseason leader in just about everything.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team