Cold, Hard Football Facts Archives
Patriots Win 16th Straight Divisional Home Game With Aid Of Officials
New England eeked out a victory over the New York Jets 27-25 on Thursday Night Football. They got some help from the men in stripes along the way.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Finding the Championship Balance
Balance wins championships in the NFL, so Adam Dobrowolski examines six teams who need to create better balance before becoming a legitimate threat.
Cowboys Ground the Seahawks: Autopsy of an Upset
The Dallas Cowboys went into their game against the Seahawks in Seattle as anywhere from 8 to 10 point underdogs. Fans should have known better.
Jets At Patriots TNF Preview: Butt Fumbles Will Be Shown
Week 7 gets underway with a good old fashioned AFC East matchup.
Inventing New Ways To Lose: The St. Louis Rams Story
Pat Imig writes from the position of disgruntled fan following his hometown St. Louis Rams embarrassing themselves on Monday Night Football. Happy 700, MNF!
Julius Thomas Reaches Megatron Levels
Julius Thomas leads the NFL with nine touchdown receptions. More importantly for Denver, the team is scoring high marks on our Defensive Hog Index.
Ravens In Prime Position To Fight For AFC North Crown
Baltimore is 4-2 and has the second best point differential in the NFL at +67. Joe Flacco has eight touchdowns to one interception in his last three games and a 12/3 ratio for the season.
Green Bay Outlasts Miami; No. 1 In Mother Of All Stats
Following a 27-24 win in Miami, Green Bay is No. 6 overall in our Quality Stats Power Rankings. The Packers are No. 1 in Scoreabiity and No. 1 in the Mother Of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential.
Philip Rivers Aerial Assault Continues With 31-28 Win Over Oakland
The Philip Rivers effect is in full force: the Chargers are No. 1 in Offenisve Passer Rating, Real Quaterback Rating and Real Quarterback Rating Differential.
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team