Cold, Hard Football Facts Archives
King of Props Cowboys Up, Keeps Riding Hot Streak
For a third straight week, the "King of Props" enters Monday night with a chance at perfection. He looks to close out a 4-0 Week 14 with another win. It would be his fourth perfect week of 2013, and second in the last three weeks.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 14 Game
Justin Henry breaks down all of the Week 14 action, including the Philly blizzard, the thinning of the NFC herd, and the crushing of Carolina
Why The Super Bowl in New Jersey is Bad: Exhibit A
There's been a lot of talk about the folly of having the Super Bowl played outdoors in the Northeast, most of it negative. Score Sunday's Detroit-Philly game as a big argument against a cold-weather Bowl.
Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
A cinematic snow fall is blanketing NFL playing fields here in Week 14. We take a look at the wintry images from the early slate of games.
Sizzling King of Props Is Cooking with Gas
Hitting on two-thirds of his bets this season, the "King of Props" keeps lining the pockets of his followers. He offers two more plays for Sunday.
Week 14 Trifecta: Seeking Wintry Winners
The CHFF Trifecta posted a 2-0-1 record last week, building on a late-season surge that puts us on the cusp of a money-making season with four weeks to go. This week we look to harvest winners amid the wintry elements, including likely "Big Ben weather" in Pittsburgh.
Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans
The 2-11 Houston Texans fired Gary Kubiak, the man who took the team to its greatest heights, but also its lowest and most disappointing depths here in the 2013 season. Cold, Hard Football Facts coroner Justin Henry probes into the shocking drop.
Wilson Scrambles Past Flutie, Running Like Tark
FN's Tom Danyluk calls Russell Wilson the purist scrambler we've seen at quarterback since Sir Francis Tarkenton.
Matter of Facts: Week 14 Statistical Onslaught
There's only four weeks left in the regular season. Time for CHFF head honcho Kerry Byrne to use his pull and get us some more NFL games.
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues