Cold, Hard Football Facts Archives
Mike Ditka Is Tired Of Political Correctness
Da' Coach thinks the Washington Redskins should keep their name and vows to continue to using the name. DITKA!
Johnny Manziel's Middle Finger Trending Worldwide
That's good extension on the middle finger by Johnny Football.
2014 NFL Season: Year Of The Yellow Flag
Preseason football isn't compelling stuff. It doesn't count but it does "matter" on a certain level, especially when it comes to penalties called by officials. Get ready for the year of the Yellow Flag.
Bills Fans Are Drunkest In NFL According To Author
When you lose four straight Super Bowls and haven't been to the playoffs in 14 years, your fanbase is probably drunk.
Johnny Preseason: Manziel To Start Next Preseason Game?
Admit it: even though preseason games are boring, you had fun watching Johnny Manziel Saturday night in Detroit.
Futbol Facts: Politically Incorrect Realities of The World Cup
The World Cup ends Sunday, and with it ends another round of American cultural naval gazing, as soccer "pundits" wonder why the rest of the world loves soccer, but not the U.S. Here are some politically incorrect facts about global soccer and America's place in it.
CHFF Impact Still Lingers in Office of Late NFL Films Great Steve Sabol
Peter King of SI.com and Monday Morning Quarterback fame recently took readers inside the office of late NFL Films kingpin Steve Sabol, who was a great supporter of CHFF. It turns out our impact on NFL Films still lingers in Sabol's office.
Darrelle Revis And The New England Patriots' Super Bowl Dreams
Two things and two things only have stood between the Patriots and a Super Bowl championship over the past decade: a shutdown corner and a game-changing pass rusher. Now they hope for a trip to Phoenix in 2015 by way of Revis Island.
Run, Johnny, Run: Manziel (And Other!) NFL Combine Props
Yes, degenerate football-loving cretins (you people, in other words) can bet on the NFL Combine. Here's a look at some of the props posted from Bovada, including expectations that defensive lineman Jadeveon Clowney will run faster than QB Teddy Bridgewater.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review