Week 3 Broadcast Maps: Colts at 49ers the TV Main Event
With the addition of running back Trent Richardson to the Colts, CBS' featured game of the week carries a bit more intrigue. Don't forget the 49ers are coming off an absolute beating at the hands of the Seahawks, and are still 10 point favorites.
We like the Colts to cover and the 49ers to win at CHFF Insider.
On CBS' early slate of games, the Texans and Ravens take center stage. We like Houston to cover the 2.5 points and win outright on the road.
The marquee matchup on Fox is Green Bay at Cincinnati. Much like the Texans, we're picking the Packers to cover and win outright on the road.
To see the Fox broadcast map, head over to 506sports.com.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review