Week 2 Stat Pack Podcast: BUY or SELL the Week 1 Trends?
By Adam Dobrowolski
Chief Mathletics Adviser
Thank the sweet football Gods that we finally get to September. In comes a brand new season. Along with it comes the hopes and dreams that this year brings better fortunes (or, for the Ravens, that this year repeats last year's fortunes). And with just the turn of a hat in Week 1, we're all already scrambling to find out what is real and what is simply a mirage.
The Chiefs are tops in Defensive Passer Rating? The Cowboys created the most turnovers in Week 1? The Steelers can't even beat the lowly Titans at home? Boy, have some things DRASTICALLY changed since the last time all 32 teams took the field in the same week.
That's where the Stat Pack can comfort you in all your anxiety and pump you up with all your optimism. We find out today what you can BUY and what you can SELL in terms of the key Week 1 trends. We discuss the potential sophomore slump of Robert Griffin III, the sudden scoring efficiency surge of the Cowboys and Chiefs, and the continuing second-half debacle known as the San Diego Chargers.
This look at Week 1's "Mathletics" is the first of several segment that will be hitting the air waves this season. Also included, host Adam Dobrowolski gives you a taste of the Big Board and the Intelligence Index that's exclusive to CHFF Insiders. Meanwhile, he also preview the top games for Week 2.
Like Adam, we're hoped you're pumped for an awesome season of Stat Pack!
For those who are interested in checking out bits and pieces of this week's podcasts, every edition will include a "playlist" of sorts breaking down every segment from the podcast.
2:40 -- Six Pack of Mathletics from Week 1: BUY or SELL
11:00 -- Six Pack from the CHFF Big Board
21:25 -- Week 1 Review of the Intelligence Index
26:35 -- Week 1 Review of the King of Props
28:20 -- Week 2 Preview via the Intelligence Index
32:25 -- Six Pack of Top Games for Week 2
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team