Vegas Book Suspends Super Bowl, Playoff Props In Wake Of Tom Brady Injury
One player can sure as hell move the market in the world of NFL football, especially when that player is future first-ballot Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady.
The following news just came in from Bovada.lv sports book manager Kevin Bradley:
“With the news floating around that Tom Brady has left practice with a knee injury, we have immediately suspended Super Bowl, AFC, AFC East odds and any props regarding the Patriots and Brady. Regardless of the seriousness of the injury, we cannot take any chances until we know more. Between Manziel’s investigation causing us to close all Texas A&M odds and now Brady, it has been an interesting but busy last couple weeks.”
As we reported elsewhere today, the Brady injury is largely being overblown. Yet another media-fueled preseason tempest in a teapot.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls