Vegas Book Suspends Super Bowl, Playoff Props In Wake Of Tom Brady Injury
One player can sure as hell move the market in the world of NFL football, especially when that player is future first-ballot Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady.
The following news just came in from Bovada.lv sports book manager Kevin Bradley:
“With the news floating around that Tom Brady has left practice with a knee injury, we have immediately suspended Super Bowl, AFC, AFC East odds and any props regarding the Patriots and Brady. Regardless of the seriousness of the injury, we cannot take any chances until we know more. Between Manziel’s investigation causing us to close all Texas A&M odds and now Brady, it has been an interesting but busy last couple weeks.”
As we reported elsewhere today, the Brady injury is largely being overblown. Yet another media-fueled preseason tempest in a teapot.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team