Vegas Book Suspends Super Bowl, Playoff Props In Wake Of Tom Brady Injury
One player can sure as hell move the market in the world of NFL football, especially when that player is future first-ballot Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady.
The following news just came in from Bovada.lv sports book manager Kevin Bradley:
“With the news floating around that Tom Brady has left practice with a knee injury, we have immediately suspended Super Bowl, AFC, AFC East odds and any props regarding the Patriots and Brady. Regardless of the seriousness of the injury, we cannot take any chances until we know more. Between Manziel’s investigation causing us to close all Texas A&M odds and now Brady, it has been an interesting but busy last couple weeks.”
As we reported elsewhere today, the Brady injury is largely being overblown. Yet another media-fueled preseason tempest in a teapot.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team