Vegas Book Suspends Super Bowl, Playoff Props In Wake Of Tom Brady Injury
One player can sure as hell move the market in the world of NFL football, especially when that player is future first-ballot Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady.
The following news just came in from Bovada.lv sports book manager Kevin Bradley:
“With the news floating around that Tom Brady has left practice with a knee injury, we have immediately suspended Super Bowl, AFC, AFC East odds and any props regarding the Patriots and Brady. Regardless of the seriousness of the injury, we cannot take any chances until we know more. Between Manziel’s investigation causing us to close all Texas A&M odds and now Brady, it has been an interesting but busy last couple weeks.”
As we reported elsewhere today, the Brady injury is largely being overblown. Yet another media-fueled preseason tempest in a teapot.
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team