The Red-Hot Road Trip Lady In Red: Frankie C.'s Excellent Adventure
After the all out ass-kicking I put down on Kerry and Billy during the Road Trip Mancathalon Wing Eating Contest, we had to go pick up our mobile internet device and then stopped into the Pulse Network so Kerry could finish up some business.
We got into Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse and Hottie Nest about 4 pm, where we were met by Chief Hottie Tania Pierce, who helps Chef Steve DiFillippo run this fine establishment. We give her a brief tour of our rolling Super Bowl touring machine from GoRVing.com.
I’m a grown man. I’ve seen the better part of the United States and some of the seedier parts of Tijuana and some places in the Caribbean that were entirely too good for the likes of me, but in my life I’ve never seen a hotter girl than Tania. Curves for days, Guys. Just ridiculoso.
I immediately begin following her around and because I’m so cool and I’ve been drinking Sam Adams since 7:30 this morning, I decide that my best course of action is to just come right out and explain to Tania that one day, whether she’s aware of it or not, she will be mine.
Tania is literally running from me at this point. Dr. Smooth, at your service. It’s going to be an awesome week.
We stayed at Davio’s for a couple hours, we had some great friends and some family members come out to party with us. We’ve been eating and drinking for 12ish hours at this point. Additional silver lining, Tonya didn’t involve the authorities at all.
We are heading back to Quincy now. Kerry’s got radio spots to do tomorrow, but because of the schedule change, I’m free all day. We’ll keep up the blog through the off day and keep you up to date on whatever changes or updates become available.
Our new plan as of now is to leave Quincy for Manhattan at 12 Noon on Saturday. Kerry will appear on Fox & Friends Sunday morning in New York City and we're working on an appearance with Ravens announcer Qadry Ismail in Baltimore Sunday afternoon.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012