The NFL 18-Game Season: Coming Soon To A Team Near You
Sports Illustrated.com football analyst and friend of the Cold, Hard Football Facts Don Banks chimed in with our pals from The Sports-Casters on Football Nation.
The Sports-Casters, Steve Bennett and Don Russ, interview the biggest names in football media each week, and do a pretty damn good job with it, too.
Banks says, among other things, that the 18-game season in the NFL is all but inevitable.
Good stuff as always from The Sports-Casters.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team