The NFL 18-Game Season: Coming Soon To A Team Near You
Sports Illustrated.com football analyst and friend of the Cold, Hard Football Facts Don Banks chimed in with our pals from The Sports-Casters on Football Nation.
The Sports-Casters, Steve Bennett and Don Russ, interview the biggest names in football media each week, and do a pretty damn good job with it, too.
Banks says, among other things, that the 18-game season in the NFL is all but inevitable.
Good stuff as always from The Sports-Casters.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls