The NFL 18-Game Season: Coming Soon To A Team Near You
Sports Illustrated.com football analyst and friend of the Cold, Hard Football Facts Don Banks chimed in with our pals from The Sports-Casters on Football Nation.
The Sports-Casters, Steve Bennett and Don Russ, interview the biggest names in football media each week, and do a pretty damn good job with it, too.
Banks says, among other things, that the 18-game season in the NFL is all but inevitable.
Good stuff as always from The Sports-Casters.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay