The NFL 18-Game Season: Coming Soon To A Team Near You
Sports Illustrated.com football analyst and friend of the Cold, Hard Football Facts Don Banks chimed in with our pals from The Sports-Casters on Football Nation.
The Sports-Casters, Steve Bennett and Don Russ, interview the biggest names in football media each week, and do a pretty damn good job with it, too.
Banks says, among other things, that the 18-game season in the NFL is all but inevitable.
Good stuff as always from The Sports-Casters.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team