The Luxury Adult Super Bowl Onesie: You Need to Wear This
What do you get the football fan who has everything? Well, the Super Bowl onesie, of course.
Excuse us: the "luxury adult" Super Bowl onesie from Zooop it Up! Just $219.
This press release for the luxury adult Super Bowl onesie came with the subject line: "The Perfect Superbowl Wardrobe for Die-Hard Football Fans."
We thought it was a joke at first. But the luxury adult Super Bowl onesie slowly grew on us, like moss grows on a fat, round immovable object.
We soon realized this type of game-day gear is perfect for the stat-crunching, wing-munching, poorly dressed, asocial shut in football-loving troll with no hope of impressing women even in the best of circumstances.
It's perfect for you people, in other words.
Images here and text below straight from the email press release.
The Perfect Superbowl Wardrobe for Die-Hard Football Fans
It's no surprise that professional football players are often spotted in onesies – they're fun, comfy and easy. Now football fans can follow suit with a festive, fun option that will redefine Sunday Best.
ZOOOP iT UP! luxury adult onesies introduces the new unisex ZOOOPLESS Onesie in Football just in time for Super Bowl. This hooded, footless ZOOOP is made of soft, lightweight 100% cotton, and looks amazing on both men and women. The game day equivalent of 'turkey pants,' your ZOOOP will keep you comfortable no matter how many wings you eat.
Sizes XXS – XXL available for $219 at ZOOOPitUP.com.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls