The Greatest Hit In Football History
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 26, 2012
A Pop Warner team handed the ball to the fattest kid on the field. Destruction followed.
A Pop Warner team handed the ball to the fattest kid on the field. He ran into a small kid. End of story.
It's all just physics, really. Turns out the fat kid had some wheels, too. Cap tip: Jimmy Traina at SI.com.
Read more: CHFF Blog, fat kid, fat kid collison, fat kid handed ball, fat kid pee wee football, fat kid Pop Warner football, fat kid runs football, greatest hit in football history, greatest run in football history, Pop Warner football
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls