The Greatest Hit In Football History
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 26, 2012
A Pop Warner team handed the ball to the fattest kid on the field. Destruction followed.
A Pop Warner team handed the ball to the fattest kid on the field. He ran into a small kid. End of story.
It's all just physics, really. Turns out the fat kid had some wheels, too. Cap tip: Jimmy Traina at SI.com.
Read more: CHFF Blog, fat kid, fat kid collison, fat kid handed ball, fat kid pee wee football, fat kid Pop Warner football, fat kid runs football, greatest hit in football history, greatest run in football history, Pop Warner football
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos