The Greatest Hit In Football History
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 26, 2012
A Pop Warner team handed the ball to the fattest kid on the field. Destruction followed.
A Pop Warner team handed the ball to the fattest kid on the field. He ran into a small kid. End of story.
It's all just physics, really. Turns out the fat kid had some wheels, too. Cap tip: Jimmy Traina at SI.com.
Read more: CHFF Blog, fat kid, fat kid collison, fat kid handed ball, fat kid pee wee football, fat kid Pop Warner football, fat kid runs football, greatest hit in football history, greatest run in football history, Pop Warner football
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team