The Greatest Hit In Football History
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 26, 2012
A Pop Warner team handed the ball to the fattest kid on the field. Destruction followed.
A Pop Warner team handed the ball to the fattest kid on the field. He ran into a small kid. End of story.
It's all just physics, really. Turns out the fat kid had some wheels, too. Cap tip: Jimmy Traina at SI.com.
Read more: CHFF Blog, fat kid, fat kid collison, fat kid handed ball, fat kid pee wee football, fat kid Pop Warner football, fat kid runs football, greatest hit in football history, greatest run in football history, Pop Warner football
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team