The Greatest Hit In Football History
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 26, 2012
A Pop Warner team handed the ball to the fattest kid on the field. Destruction followed.
A Pop Warner team handed the ball to the fattest kid on the field. He ran into a small kid. End of story.
It's all just physics, really. Turns out the fat kid had some wheels, too. Cap tip: Jimmy Traina at SI.com.
Read more: CHFF Blog, fat kid, fat kid collison, fat kid handed ball, fat kid pee wee football, fat kid Pop Warner football, fat kid runs football, greatest hit in football history, greatest run in football history, Pop Warner football
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- Inventing New Ways To Lose: The St. Louis Rams Story
- Rob Gronkowski Says Patriots Offensive Linemen Should Get Laid
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years