The Difference Between Tom Brady And Tony Romo & Carson Palmer - in Words
Since the 1970 NFL merger, Tom Brady leads all NFL quarterbacks in win percentage in the final quarter of the season.
He's 40-8 in the final four games of the regular season in his career. That's an .833 win percentage.
Here's Brady: “Right now is when we say football season starts. The mental toughness, the discipline, the attitude, the work ethic, this is when it starts to show up. Those are intangibles that you don’t really see in September and August when things are fresh and everyone is hopeful. Now you really see where you’re at and you see how you match up against other teams. We have to go out there and prove it and earn it.”
Brady's performance in December/the final quarter of the season is near flawless. It's a stark contrast from Mr. November, Tony Romo.
As far as the final four games of the regular season go, here's what Tony Romo says: "We just need to keep winning games. More than anything, you've got to keep stacking wins together and then see where you're at in the end."
That'll get the troops fired up!
Just for fun, here's Carson Palmer on the final quarter of the season: "There's a month of football left. There's a lot of football left to be played and a lot of crazy things happen this time of year. We just have to keep our heads down, continue to work and take it one game at a time. That's all you can worry about right now."
Keep your heads down? No, Carson; keep your head up so you can see the field!
Whether it comes to on-field performance or off-field quotes, Tom Brady is still the head of the class.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team