Texans-Jets: Not Even St. Tim Tebow Can Save Jets From Houston Dominance
Not even beloved CHFF favorite St. Tim Tebow and 1,000 wildcats can save the Jets this week on Monday Night Football, folks.
And it couldn't be uglier for the reeling Jets, a team fresh off a 34-0 loss to the 49ers.
We size up each opponent side by side in 20 different Quality Stats, and check off the team that has the advantage in each indicator on the list.
Here's what the Texans-Jets table looks like heading into their Monday night showdown at MetLife Stadium.
That's right: the Houston Texans are better than the New York Jets in ALL 20 indicators.
We're not sure we've ever seen domination like that in any game four weeks into the season. Maybe after Week 1, sure, following a very poor Week 1 for one team and a great Week 1 for another. But definitely not at the quarter pole.
Even terrible teams can find two or three of 20 areas in which they're better than their opponent.
But not the Jets vs. the Texans.
Hell, the Bills were better than the 49ers this week in 6 of 20 Quality Stats. Yet we still picked the 49ers to cover 9.5 points, which they did. The Vikings were better than the Titans in 19 of 20 different Quality Stats this week, so we picked them to win big as well. Minnesota won 30-7.
All statistical signs point to another ugly shellacking Monday night.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls