TebowCenter debuts on ESPN: all Tebow, all the time
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Aug 07, 2012
The following comes from pigskin pal and Friend of the Facts, the ingenious Pat Imig:
HELLO AND WELCOME TO TEBOWCENTER!
Patrick Imig here with a reading from The Letter of Tebow, According to ESPN ...
You might have noticed on TebowCenter that Tim Tebow worked on his throwing motion and footwork in the offseason.
Even when he follows through, the Tebow works on his throwing motion and foot work in the offseason.
LET'S NOW GO LIVE TO THE JETS' MEDIA CORNERBACK, SAL PAOLANTONIO
Sal fell asleep while bleaching his teeth, and then reported the big news of the summer on Tebow Center:
Thanks Sal. And you're right: The Tebow worked on his throwing motion and foot work in the offseason.
Reminder to everyone:
TIVO YOUR TEBOWVISION FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH HANNAH AND THE TEBOW on TEBOWCENTER!
WITNESS THE TEBOW PONDERING WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE ...
... TO BOLDLY STARE WHERE NO TEBOW STARED BEFORE
Read more: CHFF blog, ESPN, Hannah Storm, NFL, Pat Imig, Patrick Imig, Sal Paolantonio, Sports Center, SportsCenter, Tim Tebow
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review
Must See Videos