TebowCenter debuts on ESPN: all Tebow, all the time
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Aug 07, 2012
The following comes from pigskin pal and Friend of the Facts, the ingenious Pat Imig:
HELLO AND WELCOME TO TEBOWCENTER!
Patrick Imig here with a reading from The Letter of Tebow, According to ESPN ...
You might have noticed on TebowCenter that Tim Tebow worked on his throwing motion and footwork in the offseason.
Even when he follows through, the Tebow works on his throwing motion and foot work in the offseason.
LET'S NOW GO LIVE TO THE JETS' MEDIA CORNERBACK, SAL PAOLANTONIO
Sal fell asleep while bleaching his teeth, and then reported the big news of the summer on Tebow Center:
Thanks Sal. And you're right: The Tebow worked on his throwing motion and foot work in the offseason.
Reminder to everyone:
TIVO YOUR TEBOWVISION FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH HANNAH AND THE TEBOW on TEBOWCENTER!
WITNESS THE TEBOW PONDERING WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE ...
... TO BOLDLY STARE WHERE NO TEBOW STARED BEFORE
Read more: CHFF blog, ESPN, Hannah Storm, NFL, Pat Imig, Patrick Imig, Sal Paolantonio, Sports Center, SportsCenter, Tim Tebow
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Oh The Horror: Jaguars Titans TNF Preview
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- Dangerous Denver Broncos NFL's Most Battle-Tested Team
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team