TebowCenter debuts on ESPN: all Tebow, all the time
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Aug 07, 2012
The following comes from pigskin pal and Friend of the Facts, the ingenious Pat Imig:
HELLO AND WELCOME TO TEBOWCENTER!
Patrick Imig here with a reading from The Letter of Tebow, According to ESPN ...
You might have noticed on TebowCenter that Tim Tebow worked on his throwing motion and footwork in the offseason.
Even when he follows through, the Tebow works on his throwing motion and foot work in the offseason.
LET'S NOW GO LIVE TO THE JETS' MEDIA CORNERBACK, SAL PAOLANTONIO
Sal fell asleep while bleaching his teeth, and then reported the big news of the summer on Tebow Center:
Thanks Sal. And you're right: The Tebow worked on his throwing motion and foot work in the offseason.
Reminder to everyone:
TIVO YOUR TEBOWVISION FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH HANNAH AND THE TEBOW on TEBOWCENTER!
WITNESS THE TEBOW PONDERING WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE ...
... TO BOLDLY STARE WHERE NO TEBOW STARED BEFORE
Read more: CHFF blog, ESPN, Hannah Storm, NFL, Pat Imig, Patrick Imig, Sal Paolantonio, Sports Center, SportsCenter, Tim Tebow
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate
Must See Videos