TebowCenter debuts on ESPN: all Tebow, all the time
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Aug 07, 2012
The following comes from pigskin pal and Friend of the Facts, the ingenious Pat Imig:
HELLO AND WELCOME TO TEBOWCENTER!
Patrick Imig here with a reading from The Letter of Tebow, According to ESPN ...
You might have noticed on TebowCenter that Tim Tebow worked on his throwing motion and footwork in the offseason.
Even when he follows through, the Tebow works on his throwing motion and foot work in the offseason.
LET'S NOW GO LIVE TO THE JETS' MEDIA CORNERBACK, SAL PAOLANTONIO
Sal fell asleep while bleaching his teeth, and then reported the big news of the summer on Tebow Center:
Thanks Sal. And you're right: The Tebow worked on his throwing motion and foot work in the offseason.
Reminder to everyone:
TIVO YOUR TEBOWVISION FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH HANNAH AND THE TEBOW on TEBOWCENTER!
WITNESS THE TEBOW PONDERING WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE ...
... TO BOLDLY STARE WHERE NO TEBOW STARED BEFORE
Read more: CHFF blog, ESPN, Hannah Storm, NFL, Pat Imig, Patrick Imig, Sal Paolantonio, Sports Center, SportsCenter, Tim Tebow
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay
Must See Videos