TebowCenter debuts on ESPN: all Tebow, all the time
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Aug 07, 2012
The following comes from pigskin pal and Friend of the Facts, the ingenious Pat Imig:
HELLO AND WELCOME TO TEBOWCENTER!
Patrick Imig here with a reading from The Letter of Tebow, According to ESPN ...
You might have noticed on TebowCenter that Tim Tebow worked on his throwing motion and footwork in the offseason.
Even when he follows through, the Tebow works on his throwing motion and foot work in the offseason.
LET'S NOW GO LIVE TO THE JETS' MEDIA CORNERBACK, SAL PAOLANTONIO
Sal fell asleep while bleaching his teeth, and then reported the big news of the summer on Tebow Center:
Thanks Sal. And you're right: The Tebow worked on his throwing motion and foot work in the offseason.
Reminder to everyone:
TIVO YOUR TEBOWVISION FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH HANNAH AND THE TEBOW on TEBOWCENTER!
WITNESS THE TEBOW PONDERING WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE ...
... TO BOLDLY STARE WHERE NO TEBOW STARED BEFORE
Read more: CHFF blog, ESPN, Hannah Storm, NFL, Pat Imig, Patrick Imig, Sal Paolantonio, Sports Center, SportsCenter, Tim Tebow
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls