Tailgate 32 visits the Dawgpound in Cleveland
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 12, 2012
Tailgate32 cruises into Cleveland for the second stop on their tour. Follow Mike and John as they get help with their generator from folks at the KOA, check out the season opening Browns Backers Bash, and tailgate with some of the wildest fans in the infamous Muni Lots.Produced by Mike and John T
In Episode 2 of Tailgate 32, John and Mike make a football stop in Cleveland, home of the Dawgpound.
"The fan Culture in Cleveland is unlike any other city."
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team