Tailgate 32 visits the Dawgpound in Cleveland
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 12, 2012
Tailgate32 cruises into Cleveland for the second stop on their tour. Follow Mike and John as they get help with their generator from folks at the KOA, check out the season opening Browns Backers Bash, and tailgate with some of the wildest fans in the infamous Muni Lots.Produced by Mike and John T
In Episode 2 of Tailgate 32, John and Mike make a football stop in Cleveland, home of the Dawgpound.
"The fan Culture in Cleveland is unlike any other city."
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- Peyton Manning Rips Denver Scoreboard Operator
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team