Tailgate 32 visits the Dawgpound in Cleveland
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 12, 2012
Tailgate32 cruises into Cleveland for the second stop on their tour. Follow Mike and John as they get help with their generator from folks at the KOA, check out the season opening Browns Backers Bash, and tailgate with some of the wildest fans in the infamous Muni Lots.Produced by Mike and John T
In Episode 2 of Tailgate 32, John and Mike make a football stop in Cleveland, home of the Dawgpound.
"The fan Culture in Cleveland is unlike any other city."
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Oh The Horror: Jaguars Titans TNF Preview
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team