Tailgate 32 visits the Dawgpound in Cleveland
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 12, 2012
Tailgate32 cruises into Cleveland for the second stop on their tour. Follow Mike and John as they get help with their generator from folks at the KOA, check out the season opening Browns Backers Bash, and tailgate with some of the wildest fans in the infamous Muni Lots.Produced by Mike and John T
In Episode 2 of Tailgate 32, John and Mike make a football stop in Cleveland, home of the Dawgpound.
"The fan Culture in Cleveland is unlike any other city."
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls