Tailgate 32 visits the Dawgpound in Cleveland
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 12, 2012
Tailgate32 cruises into Cleveland for the second stop on their tour. Follow Mike and John as they get help with their generator from folks at the KOA, check out the season opening Browns Backers Bash, and tailgate with some of the wildest fans in the infamous Muni Lots.Produced by Mike and John T
In Episode 2 of Tailgate 32, John and Mike make a football stop in Cleveland, home of the Dawgpound.
"The fan Culture in Cleveland is unlike any other city."
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team