Super Bowl Blackout: CHFF Uncovers Source Of Power Outage
The NFL and the Superdome were embarrassed in front of 200 million of their closest friends in Super Bowl XLVII when a power outage brought America's biggest cultural event to a 34-minute halt.
The league has struggled for answers, issuing the following non-statement statement Sunday night: “Stadium authorities are investigating the cause of the power outage. We will have more information as it becomes available.”
It's no mystery, folks. Our crack team of investigative journalists was well ahead of the story: this photo of CHFF Bon Vivant Frankie C. was snapped seconds before the lights went out at the Superdome.
But be gentle on poor Frankie: he spent the entire week on Bourbon Street. This was not his first blackout.
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Oh The Horror: Jaguars Titans TNF Preview
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team