Super Bowl Blackout: CHFF Uncovers Source Of Power Outage
The NFL and the Superdome were embarrassed in front of 200 million of their closest friends in Super Bowl XLVII when a power outage brought America's biggest cultural event to a 34-minute halt.
The league has struggled for answers, issuing the following non-statement statement Sunday night: “Stadium authorities are investigating the cause of the power outage. We will have more information as it becomes available.”
It's no mystery, folks. Our crack team of investigative journalists was well ahead of the story: this photo of CHFF Bon Vivant Frankie C. was snapped seconds before the lights went out at the Superdome.
But be gentle on poor Frankie: he spent the entire week on Bourbon Street. This was not his first blackout.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012