Super Bowl Blackout: CHFF Uncovers Source Of Power Outage
The NFL and the Superdome were embarrassed in front of 200 million of their closest friends in Super Bowl XLVII when a power outage brought America's biggest cultural event to a 34-minute halt.
The league has struggled for answers, issuing the following non-statement statement Sunday night: “Stadium authorities are investigating the cause of the power outage. We will have more information as it becomes available.”
It's no mystery, folks. Our crack team of investigative journalists was well ahead of the story: this photo of CHFF Bon Vivant Frankie C. was snapped seconds before the lights went out at the Superdome.
But be gentle on poor Frankie: he spent the entire week on Bourbon Street. This was not his first blackout.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review