Super Bowl Blackout: CHFF Uncovers Source Of Power Outage
The NFL and the Superdome were embarrassed in front of 200 million of their closest friends in Super Bowl XLVII when a power outage brought America's biggest cultural event to a 34-minute halt.
The league has struggled for answers, issuing the following non-statement statement Sunday night: “Stadium authorities are investigating the cause of the power outage. We will have more information as it becomes available.”
It's no mystery, folks. Our crack team of investigative journalists was well ahead of the story: this photo of CHFF Bon Vivant Frankie C. was snapped seconds before the lights went out at the Superdome.
But be gentle on poor Frankie: he spent the entire week on Bourbon Street. This was not his first blackout.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team