Stats, NFL History & Dating Tips: CHFF Radio On Patriots.com
We had a great episode of Cold, Hard Football Facts radio yesterday on Patriots.com. You can listen to the show right here.
Lots of stats, analysis and chuckles,
The Cold, Hard Football Facts broke down the NFL like we were rendering lard to spread on our toast, and even found time to share Super Bowl road trip war stories, like the time our own Frankie C. made a cross-country love connection with the Beautiful Sherry by ditching the bar tab at Dallas honky-tonk before the Steelers-Packers clash.
We got more game than most people realize. The fat, middle-aged loser thing is just an act to woo young ladies into a false sense of insecurity.
We also take a romp through Week 1 and through NFL history with "Pro Football Guru" and NFL statistician Russell Baxter, and talk tailgate tips with Auburn fan Brian Poe, the owner of Poe's Tip Tap room in Boston, formerly of Arizona, and Curt Schilling's private chef.
You can also download our shows on iTunes.
Listen to Football Nation on Patriots.com live today from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. with our pals and hard-core football experts Todd DeVries and Bill Enright.
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- Peyton Manning Rips Denver Scoreboard Operator
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team