Stats, NFL History & Dating Tips: CHFF Radio On Patriots.com
We had a great episode of Cold, Hard Football Facts radio yesterday on Patriots.com. You can listen to the show right here.
Lots of stats, analysis and chuckles,
The Cold, Hard Football Facts broke down the NFL like we were rendering lard to spread on our toast, and even found time to share Super Bowl road trip war stories, like the time our own Frankie C. made a cross-country love connection with the Beautiful Sherry by ditching the bar tab at Dallas honky-tonk before the Steelers-Packers clash.
We got more game than most people realize. The fat, middle-aged loser thing is just an act to woo young ladies into a false sense of insecurity.
We also take a romp through Week 1 and through NFL history with "Pro Football Guru" and NFL statistician Russell Baxter, and talk tailgate tips with Auburn fan Brian Poe, the owner of Poe's Tip Tap room in Boston, formerly of Arizona, and Curt Schilling's private chef.
You can also download our shows on iTunes.
Listen to Football Nation on Patriots.com live today from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. with our pals and hard-core football experts Todd DeVries and Bill Enright.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012