Stat Pack Week 4 Podcast: Breaking Down the Bad
By Adam Dobrowolski
Cold, Hard Football Facts Chief Mathletics Advisor (@tabsports)
Sunday night will be a much anticipated night, and not just because the two losers of last year's conference championships face off in Atlanta. One of the most acclaimed series will reach its end when Breaking Bad concludes with its series finale this Sunday.
We here at Stat Pack love our Breaking Bad, but we love our football just a bit more. We'll be watching the Patriots-Falcons game live, but will catch up on the series finale at a later date. (Avoiding Facebook in the process will be a necessity.)
However, why not cook up something special for this week's Stat Pack, in honor of the Breaking Bad finale? Since we always have the good stuff here, let's add in a few treats. Thus, we're breaking down the bad of the NFL.
Using Mathletics and the CHFF-exclusive Quality Stats, host Adam Dobrowolski looks at what ails three 0-3 teams and three 1-2 teams. Will these teams bounce back to fight for a playoff spot, or can they already pack their bags for 2014?
Also, Stat Pack finds out which players, coaches and teams best resembles some of the memorable characters of this series. After consulting with a dear friend -- Kyle McQueen, Breaking Bad Expert and Captain of the "Bridgewater to the Minnesota Vikings" bandwagon -- Dobrowolski offers his best comparison. We best suggest you to throw in a few favorites of your own by tweeting @footballfacts or @tabsports this weekend.
Of course, this episode offers more of the best: a taste of the CHFF-exclusive Big Board, a review of the King of Props' continuing success, a preview via the Insider's Intelligence Index, and a look ahead with the six pack of top games for Week 4.
For those who are interested in checking out bits and pieces of this week's podcasts, every edition will include a "playlist" of sorts breaking down every segment from the podcast.
2:10 -- Mathletics from Week 3: Breaking Down the Bad
20:40 -- The NFL's Breaking Bad Cast
29:55 -- Week 3 Big Board Highlights
33:35 -- Week 3 Review of the King of Props
36:30 -- Week 4 Preview via the Intelligence Index
40:35 -- Six Pack of Top Games for Week 4
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls