Stat Pack Week 4 Podcast: Breaking Down the Bad
By Adam Dobrowolski
Cold, Hard Football Facts Chief Mathletics Advisor (@tabsports)
Sunday night will be a much anticipated night, and not just because the two losers of last year's conference championships face off in Atlanta. One of the most acclaimed series will reach its end when Breaking Bad concludes with its series finale this Sunday.
We here at Stat Pack love our Breaking Bad, but we love our football just a bit more. We'll be watching the Patriots-Falcons game live, but will catch up on the series finale at a later date. (Avoiding Facebook in the process will be a necessity.)
However, why not cook up something special for this week's Stat Pack, in honor of the Breaking Bad finale? Since we always have the good stuff here, let's add in a few treats. Thus, we're breaking down the bad of the NFL.
Using Mathletics and the CHFF-exclusive Quality Stats, host Adam Dobrowolski looks at what ails three 0-3 teams and three 1-2 teams. Will these teams bounce back to fight for a playoff spot, or can they already pack their bags for 2014?
Also, Stat Pack finds out which players, coaches and teams best resembles some of the memorable characters of this series. After consulting with a dear friend -- Kyle McQueen, Breaking Bad Expert and Captain of the "Bridgewater to the Minnesota Vikings" bandwagon -- Dobrowolski offers his best comparison. We best suggest you to throw in a few favorites of your own by tweeting @footballfacts or @tabsports this weekend.
Of course, this episode offers more of the best: a taste of the CHFF-exclusive Big Board, a review of the King of Props' continuing success, a preview via the Insider's Intelligence Index, and a look ahead with the six pack of top games for Week 4.
For those who are interested in checking out bits and pieces of this week's podcasts, every edition will include a "playlist" of sorts breaking down every segment from the podcast.
2:10 -- Mathletics from Week 3: Breaking Down the Bad
20:40 -- The NFL's Breaking Bad Cast
29:55 -- Week 3 Big Board Highlights
33:35 -- Week 3 Review of the King of Props
36:30 -- Week 4 Preview via the Intelligence Index
40:35 -- Six Pack of Top Games for Week 4
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".