Stat Pack Podcast: Packers Have Nobody To Blame But Themselves
Hopefully everybody can finally settle down after one of the craziest weeks in NFL history. Not only were there three simultaneous overtime games during Sunday's 1 p.m. time slot, there were three more game-winning plays on the final play of regulation.
Add in yet another week of insanity from the league's replacement refs, including the biggest chaos happening during the week's final two primetime games, and few weeks can compare to the wild nature of Week 3 in 2012.
Of course, there was more to Week 3 than just the referee-inspired chaos. That's where CHFF's newest podcast, "Stat Pack," comes into play. Starting this week, expect host Adam Dobrowolski to crack open an ice cold pack of stats through the prism of Cold, Hard Football Fact's Quality Stats. In doing so, he'll look at some of the best and worst of the week in the NFL.
Check out the newest CHFF podcast below, and keep that belly hungry for some hearty servings of football facts!
For those who interviewed in checking out bits and pieces of this week's podcasts, every edition will include a "playlist" of sorts breaking down every segment from the podcast.
0:00 to 15:40 -- The "simultaneous catch" debacle: Analysis, reactions, the replacement refs worst mistakes, and Roger Goodell's erred ways in handling the referee lockout.
15:40 to 18:10 -- Top team performance of the week (Giants over Panthers)
18:10 to 22:15 -- Game of the Week (Titans over Lions)
22:15 to 31:00 -- Top 5 Players of the Week (Andy Dalton, Tampa Bay's defensive hogs, Jamaal Charles, Christian Ponder and Torrey Smith)
31:00 to 35:55 -- Five Most Outstanding Players as of Week 3 (Matt Ryan, J.J. Watt, Tim Jennings, C.J. Spiller, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie)
35:55 to 42:00 -- The Stat Pack's Top Five Teams
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012