Stat Pack Podcast: Packers Have Nobody To Blame But Themselves
Hopefully everybody can finally settle down after one of the craziest weeks in NFL history. Not only were there three simultaneous overtime games during Sunday's 1 p.m. time slot, there were three more game-winning plays on the final play of regulation.
Add in yet another week of insanity from the league's replacement refs, including the biggest chaos happening during the week's final two primetime games, and few weeks can compare to the wild nature of Week 3 in 2012.
Of course, there was more to Week 3 than just the referee-inspired chaos. That's where CHFF's newest podcast, "Stat Pack," comes into play. Starting this week, expect host Adam Dobrowolski to crack open an ice cold pack of stats through the prism of Cold, Hard Football Fact's Quality Stats. In doing so, he'll look at some of the best and worst of the week in the NFL.
Check out the newest CHFF podcast below, and keep that belly hungry for some hearty servings of football facts!
For those who interviewed in checking out bits and pieces of this week's podcasts, every edition will include a "playlist" of sorts breaking down every segment from the podcast.
0:00 to 15:40 -- The "simultaneous catch" debacle: Analysis, reactions, the replacement refs worst mistakes, and Roger Goodell's erred ways in handling the referee lockout.
15:40 to 18:10 -- Top team performance of the week (Giants over Panthers)
18:10 to 22:15 -- Game of the Week (Titans over Lions)
22:15 to 31:00 -- Top 5 Players of the Week (Andy Dalton, Tampa Bay's defensive hogs, Jamaal Charles, Christian Ponder and Torrey Smith)
31:00 to 35:55 -- Five Most Outstanding Players as of Week 3 (Matt Ryan, J.J. Watt, Tim Jennings, C.J. Spiller, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie)
35:55 to 42:00 -- The Stat Pack's Top Five Teams
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team