Stat Pack Podcast: Loud Jets and Dumb Cowboys
Wipe that egg off your face, Jets and Cowboys fans. If we at Cold, Hard Football facts had emotions, we'd feel your pain of embarrassing defeat. Instead, we'll do our best "consoling" in the only way we know how: providing the facts.
In this week's stat pack, the dirty details of the Jets' and Cowboys' losses are exposed. However, there's more to that. What exactly went wrong in Big D, and really how much blame should go to Tony Romo? Are the Bears just that good with its pass defense? Meanwhile, do the Jets have anything to look up for when it comes to Mark Sanchez?
Meanwhile, we take a look into the divisional matchups, including how the Vikings continue to roll and the Seahawks may be a veteran starting quarterback away from being 4-0. Of course, there's also that awesome ending to the Panthers-Falcons game. Check out this week's episode!
For those who are interested in checking out bits and pieces of this week's podcasts, every edition will include a "playlist" of sorts breaking down every segment from the podcast.
0:00 to 3:35 -- Remembering Steve Sabol
3:35 to 22:10 -- The three Newsworthy Games of the Week (Jets trampled by 49ers, Cowboys embarrassed by the Bears, Dolphins nearly upset Cardinals)
22:10 to 27:05 -- Bonehead Move of thee Week (Panthers lose to Falcons after Ron Rivera doesn't attempt a 4th-and-1 run with Cam Newton)
27:05 to 37:40 -- Rapid fire reaction to the divisional games
37:40 to 45:15 -- Five top-flight performances (Jay Cutler, Percy Harvin, J.J. Watt, Peyton Manning, Geno Atkins)
45:15 to 51:30 -- The Stat Pack's Top Eight Teams
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012