Stat Pack Podcast: Loud Jets and Dumb Cowboys
Wipe that egg off your face, Jets and Cowboys fans. If we at Cold, Hard Football facts had emotions, we'd feel your pain of embarrassing defeat. Instead, we'll do our best "consoling" in the only way we know how: providing the facts.
In this week's stat pack, the dirty details of the Jets' and Cowboys' losses are exposed. However, there's more to that. What exactly went wrong in Big D, and really how much blame should go to Tony Romo? Are the Bears just that good with its pass defense? Meanwhile, do the Jets have anything to look up for when it comes to Mark Sanchez?
Meanwhile, we take a look into the divisional matchups, including how the Vikings continue to roll and the Seahawks may be a veteran starting quarterback away from being 4-0. Of course, there's also that awesome ending to the Panthers-Falcons game. Check out this week's episode!
For those who are interested in checking out bits and pieces of this week's podcasts, every edition will include a "playlist" of sorts breaking down every segment from the podcast.
0:00 to 3:35 -- Remembering Steve Sabol
3:35 to 22:10 -- The three Newsworthy Games of the Week (Jets trampled by 49ers, Cowboys embarrassed by the Bears, Dolphins nearly upset Cardinals)
22:10 to 27:05 -- Bonehead Move of thee Week (Panthers lose to Falcons after Ron Rivera doesn't attempt a 4th-and-1 run with Cam Newton)
27:05 to 37:40 -- Rapid fire reaction to the divisional games
37:40 to 45:15 -- Five top-flight performances (Jay Cutler, Percy Harvin, J.J. Watt, Peyton Manning, Geno Atkins)
45:15 to 51:30 -- The Stat Pack's Top Eight Teams
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls