Stat Pack: Houston Texans Becoming A Cut Above The Rest
Perhaps some things aren't what they seem. Even if the Seattle Seahawks are 0-3 in the NFC West this season, and only one team in NFL history overcome an 0-3 start in the division to take the division crown, Adam Dobrowolski says don't give up just yet on Russell Wilson and crew.
Of course, there are some thing that are exactly what they seem. The Houston Texans are the class of the AFC, and they might just be as close to a lock as you can get to win the conference, given it's only Week 8.
Also of note in this week's edition of the "Stat Pack," find out why Aaron Rodgers is recently playing better than his 2011 form, why Robert Griffin's rookie story is no different than that of Cam Newton, why the Cowboys just saved their season (for now) and why the Bears' offensive woes may be an NFC North thing only.
For those who are interested in checking out bits and pieces of this week's podcasts, every edition will include a "playlist" of sorts breaking down every segment from the podcast.
0:00 to 15:50 -- Six Pack of Headlines
- 0:35 -- Houston Texans: near-lock in AFC
- 3:45 -- Dallas Cowboys: season-saving victroy
- 5:25 -- Aaron Rodgers: topping his 2011 form
- 7:15 -- Robert Griffin III: Cam Newton 2.0
- 10:45 -- Seattle Seahawks: not quite dead yet in the NFC West
- 13:40 -- Chicago Bears: offensive struggles only for divisional games
15:50 to 19:20 -- Six Pack of the NFL's Best Teams (Houston Texans, Atlanta Falcons, Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers)
19:25 to 27:30 -- Six Pack of Great Games in Week 7 (Colts at Titans, Dolphins at Jets, Saints at Broncos, Giants at Cowboys, 49ers at Cardinals, Falcons at Eagles)
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review