Stat Pack: Houston Texans Becoming A Cut Above The Rest
Perhaps some things aren't what they seem. Even if the Seattle Seahawks are 0-3 in the NFC West this season, and only one team in NFL history overcome an 0-3 start in the division to take the division crown, Adam Dobrowolski says don't give up just yet on Russell Wilson and crew.
Of course, there are some thing that are exactly what they seem. The Houston Texans are the class of the AFC, and they might just be as close to a lock as you can get to win the conference, given it's only Week 8.
Also of note in this week's edition of the "Stat Pack," find out why Aaron Rodgers is recently playing better than his 2011 form, why Robert Griffin's rookie story is no different than that of Cam Newton, why the Cowboys just saved their season (for now) and why the Bears' offensive woes may be an NFC North thing only.
For those who are interested in checking out bits and pieces of this week's podcasts, every edition will include a "playlist" of sorts breaking down every segment from the podcast.
0:00 to 15:50 -- Six Pack of Headlines
- 0:35 -- Houston Texans: near-lock in AFC
- 3:45 -- Dallas Cowboys: season-saving victroy
- 5:25 -- Aaron Rodgers: topping his 2011 form
- 7:15 -- Robert Griffin III: Cam Newton 2.0
- 10:45 -- Seattle Seahawks: not quite dead yet in the NFC West
- 13:40 -- Chicago Bears: offensive struggles only for divisional games
15:50 to 19:20 -- Six Pack of the NFL's Best Teams (Houston Texans, Atlanta Falcons, Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers)
19:25 to 27:30 -- Six Pack of Great Games in Week 7 (Colts at Titans, Dolphins at Jets, Saints at Broncos, Giants at Cowboys, 49ers at Cardinals, Falcons at Eagles)
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans