Stat Pack: Houston Texans Becoming A Cut Above The Rest
Perhaps some things aren't what they seem. Even if the Seattle Seahawks are 0-3 in the NFC West this season, and only one team in NFL history overcome an 0-3 start in the division to take the division crown, Adam Dobrowolski says don't give up just yet on Russell Wilson and crew.
Of course, there are some thing that are exactly what they seem. The Houston Texans are the class of the AFC, and they might just be as close to a lock as you can get to win the conference, given it's only Week 8.
Also of note in this week's edition of the "Stat Pack," find out why Aaron Rodgers is recently playing better than his 2011 form, why Robert Griffin's rookie story is no different than that of Cam Newton, why the Cowboys just saved their season (for now) and why the Bears' offensive woes may be an NFC North thing only.
For those who are interested in checking out bits and pieces of this week's podcasts, every edition will include a "playlist" of sorts breaking down every segment from the podcast.
0:00 to 15:50 -- Six Pack of Headlines
- 0:35 -- Houston Texans: near-lock in AFC
- 3:45 -- Dallas Cowboys: season-saving victroy
- 5:25 -- Aaron Rodgers: topping his 2011 form
- 7:15 -- Robert Griffin III: Cam Newton 2.0
- 10:45 -- Seattle Seahawks: not quite dead yet in the NFC West
- 13:40 -- Chicago Bears: offensive struggles only for divisional games
15:50 to 19:20 -- Six Pack of the NFL's Best Teams (Houston Texans, Atlanta Falcons, Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers)
19:25 to 27:30 -- Six Pack of Great Games in Week 7 (Colts at Titans, Dolphins at Jets, Saints at Broncos, Giants at Cowboys, 49ers at Cardinals, Falcons at Eagles)
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012