Spreadapedia: 63 Week 6 Trends That Hit 60% Or Better ATS
There are plenty of tout sheets out there that hand you various point-spread trends each week.
But you are limited ONLY to the information they share with you. You are passive and un-empowered in that relationship.
Spreadapedia empowers YOU to uncover those trends that will give YOU an advantage on Sunday.
Spreadapedia is searchable by more than 100 filters, allowing you to harvest any trend imaginable for any game, team, coach, location, date, week or situation. It is VERY easy to use.
In the meantime, here is a sneak preview of the trends we handed out to CHFF Insiders this week, including 63 trends that hit (or miss) better than 60 percent of the time.
CHFF Insiders get all 63 trends this week, and similar trends each week of the season, plus our statistical game analysis, "real and spectacular" picks with a long history of success, and the powerful Spreadapedia database.
Become a CHFF Insider today.
Here is a sneak preview of our 63 Week 6 trends that hit 60 percent or better ATS:
Pittsburgh -5.5 @ Tennessee (O/U 43)
Mike Tomlin is 13-21 (.382) ATS on the road, coming off a win.
Cincinnati (-2.5) @ Cleveland (O/U 44)
Pat Shurmur is 2-6-2 (.250) ATS at home.
Pat Shurmur has an over-under record of 7-13-1 (.350)
Indianapolis (+3) @ NYJ (O/U 42.5)
Rex Ryan is 6-1 (.857) ATS in his second consecutive home game.
Rex Ryan is 8-3 (.727) ATS at home, against a team coming off a win.
Kansas City (-3.5) @ Tampa Bay (O/U 42)
Romeo Crennel is 25-16-1 (.610) ATS coming off a loss
Romeo Crennel is 9-6 (.600) ATS coming off a game decided by 3 points or less.
Oakland (+8.5) @ Atlanta (O/U 48.5)
Mike Smith is 24-12 ATS (.667) coming off a road game.
Oakland is 3-9 ATS (.250) coming off a bye since 2000.
Dallas +3.5 @ Baltimore (O/U 44)
Jason Garrett is 6-0 ATS (1.000) when an underdog of 3.5 to 8 points.
Jason Garrett is 5-2 ATS (.714) as a road underdog.
Detroit (+5.5) @ Philadelphia (O/U 47.5)
Andy Reid is 69-43-3 ATS (.616) against a team coming off a loss.
Andy Reid is 16-8 ATS (.667) when favored by 3.5 to 8 points coming off a loss.
St. Louis (+3.5) @ Miami (O/U 37.5)
Jeff Fisher is 22-10-1 ATS (.688) when an underdog of 3.5 to 8 points and coming off a win.
Buffalo (+5) @ Arizona (O/U 43)
Chan Gailey is 13-22-1 ATS (.371) on the road.
Ken Whisenhunt is 12-7 ATS (.632) at home, coming off a road loss.
Minnesota (+2.5) @ Washington
Leslie Frazier is on his first three-game win streak.
Leslie Frazier is 6-3-1 ATS (.667) as a road underdog.
NYG @ (+4.5) @ San Francisco (O/U 44.5)
Tom Coughlin is 44-25-4 ATS (.638) on the road, coming off a game where he covered the spread.
Jim Harbaugh is 10-1-1 ATS (.909) at home.
This is Jim Harbaugh's first revenge game.
Green Bay (+5) @ Houston (O/U 47)
Mike McCarthy is 22-14-2 ATS (.611) coming off a loss.
Mike McCarthy is 33-20-1 ATS (.623) on the road.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012