Smokeshow Actress Elizabeth Banks Loves Our Deep-Fried Stuffing Balls
Our "A Thanksgiving Tailgate" TV special aired Saturday on New England Cable News, broadcast across the entire six-state region. It airs again Thanksgiving Day at 10 a.m.
The show and its recipes caught the attention of smoking blondie actress Elizabeth Banks, who you might know from The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Invincible and Hunger Games.
Here she is pictured in all her gridiron glory.
Turns out Banks runs a pretty neat lifestyles website and our tailgate show co-host Kelly Malone writes about food and other topics for that site (www.elizabethbanks.com).
So Malone used the opportunity to write about our masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing.
The special shows fans how to cook a complete Thanksgiving dinner in the parking lot before the big game. The menu includes:
- deep-fried turkey
- homemade mason-jar cranberry sauce
- grill-steamed vegetables
- and, yes, deep-fried stuffing
Writes Malone: "Go ahead and try this delightful stuffing concoction for your meal this year."
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay