Smokeshow Actress Elizabeth Banks Loves Our Deep-Fried Stuffing Balls
Our "A Thanksgiving Tailgate" TV special aired Saturday on New England Cable News, broadcast across the entire six-state region. It airs again Thanksgiving Day at 10 a.m.
The show and its recipes caught the attention of smoking blondie actress Elizabeth Banks, who you might know from The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Invincible and Hunger Games.
Here she is pictured in all her gridiron glory.
Turns out Banks runs a pretty neat lifestyles website and our tailgate show co-host Kelly Malone writes about food and other topics for that site (www.elizabethbanks.com).
So Malone used the opportunity to write about our masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing.
The special shows fans how to cook a complete Thanksgiving dinner in the parking lot before the big game. The menu includes:
- deep-fried turkey
- homemade mason-jar cranberry sauce
- grill-steamed vegetables
- and, yes, deep-fried stuffing
Writes Malone: "Go ahead and try this delightful stuffing concoction for your meal this year."
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team