Smokeshow Actress Elizabeth Banks Loves Our Deep-Fried Stuffing Balls
Our "A Thanksgiving Tailgate" TV special aired Saturday on New England Cable News, broadcast across the entire six-state region. It airs again Thanksgiving Day at 10 a.m.
The show and its recipes caught the attention of smoking blondie actress Elizabeth Banks, who you might know from The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Invincible and Hunger Games.
Here she is pictured in all her gridiron glory.
Turns out Banks runs a pretty neat lifestyles website and our tailgate show co-host Kelly Malone writes about food and other topics for that site (www.elizabethbanks.com).
So Malone used the opportunity to write about our masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing.
The special shows fans how to cook a complete Thanksgiving dinner in the parking lot before the big game. The menu includes:
- deep-fried turkey
- homemade mason-jar cranberry sauce
- grill-steamed vegetables
- and, yes, deep-fried stuffing
Writes Malone: "Go ahead and try this delightful stuffing concoction for your meal this year."
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team