Smokeshow Actress Elizabeth Banks Loves Our Deep-Fried Stuffing Balls
Our "A Thanksgiving Tailgate" TV special aired Saturday on New England Cable News, broadcast across the entire six-state region. It airs again Thanksgiving Day at 10 a.m.
The show and its recipes caught the attention of smoking blondie actress Elizabeth Banks, who you might know from The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Invincible and Hunger Games.
Here she is pictured in all her gridiron glory.
Turns out Banks runs a pretty neat lifestyles website and our tailgate show co-host Kelly Malone writes about food and other topics for that site (www.elizabethbanks.com).
So Malone used the opportunity to write about our masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing.
The special shows fans how to cook a complete Thanksgiving dinner in the parking lot before the big game. The menu includes:
- deep-fried turkey
- homemade mason-jar cranberry sauce
- grill-steamed vegetables
- and, yes, deep-fried stuffing
Writes Malone: "Go ahead and try this delightful stuffing concoction for your meal this year."
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team