Smokeshow Actress Elizabeth Banks Loves Our Deep-Fried Stuffing Balls
Our "A Thanksgiving Tailgate" TV special aired Saturday on New England Cable News, broadcast across the entire six-state region. It airs again Thanksgiving Day at 10 a.m.
The show and its recipes caught the attention of smoking blondie actress Elizabeth Banks, who you might know from The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Invincible and Hunger Games.
Here she is pictured in all her gridiron glory.
Turns out Banks runs a pretty neat lifestyles website and our tailgate show co-host Kelly Malone writes about food and other topics for that site (www.elizabethbanks.com).
So Malone used the opportunity to write about our masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing.
The special shows fans how to cook a complete Thanksgiving dinner in the parking lot before the big game. The menu includes:
- deep-fried turkey
- homemade mason-jar cranberry sauce
- grill-steamed vegetables
- and, yes, deep-fried stuffing
Writes Malone: "Go ahead and try this delightful stuffing concoction for your meal this year."
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012