Replacement Ref tells LeSean McCoy, "I need you for my fantasy team"
Eagles running back LeSean McCoy told 94 WIP in Philadelphia that the replacement officials are like awe-struck children. From CBS Philly:
“They’re like fans, kind of though. I’ll be honest, they’re like fans. One of the refs was talking about his fantasy team, like ‘McCoy, come on, I need you for my fantasy,’ ahhh, what?!”
So let's review: replacement side judge Brian Stropolo was removed from the Panthers/Saints game because he is a Saints fan, the replacement side judge in the Rams/Redskins game missed an obvious Steven Jackson touchdown and now one replacement ref is pulling for a player on his fantasy team.
Dear NFL, please make it stop.
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate