Replacement Ref tells LeSean McCoy, "I need you for my fantasy team"
Eagles running back LeSean McCoy told 94 WIP in Philadelphia that the replacement officials are like awe-struck children. From CBS Philly:
“They’re like fans, kind of though. I’ll be honest, they’re like fans. One of the refs was talking about his fantasy team, like ‘McCoy, come on, I need you for my fantasy,’ ahhh, what?!”
So let's review: replacement side judge Brian Stropolo was removed from the Panthers/Saints game because he is a Saints fan, the replacement side judge in the Rams/Redskins game missed an obvious Steven Jackson touchdown and now one replacement ref is pulling for a player on his fantasy team.
Dear NFL, please make it stop.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review