Replacement Ref tells LeSean McCoy, "I need you for my fantasy team"
Eagles running back LeSean McCoy told 94 WIP in Philadelphia that the replacement officials are like awe-struck children. From CBS Philly:
“They’re like fans, kind of though. I’ll be honest, they’re like fans. One of the refs was talking about his fantasy team, like ‘McCoy, come on, I need you for my fantasy,’ ahhh, what?!”
So let's review: replacement side judge Brian Stropolo was removed from the Panthers/Saints game because he is a Saints fan, the replacement side judge in the Rams/Redskins game missed an obvious Steven Jackson touchdown and now one replacement ref is pulling for a player on his fantasy team.
Dear NFL, please make it stop.
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team