Replacement Ref tells LeSean McCoy, "I need you for my fantasy team"
Eagles running back LeSean McCoy told 94 WIP in Philadelphia that the replacement officials are like awe-struck children. From CBS Philly:
“They’re like fans, kind of though. I’ll be honest, they’re like fans. One of the refs was talking about his fantasy team, like ‘McCoy, come on, I need you for my fantasy,’ ahhh, what?!”
So let's review: replacement side judge Brian Stropolo was removed from the Panthers/Saints game because he is a Saints fan, the replacement side judge in the Rams/Redskins game missed an obvious Steven Jackson touchdown and now one replacement ref is pulling for a player on his fantasy team.
Dear NFL, please make it stop.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team