Power Rankings: Atlanta Leaps Past Houston Into No. 1
The Atlanta Falcons move into the No. 1 spot in our Quality Stats Power Rankings in the wake of their impressive 27-3 win at previously unbeaten San Diego.
The final rankings will be out after the Green Bay-Seattle Monday Night Football game.
The Houston Texans held the No. 1 spot heading into Week 3. They beat the Broncos in Denver, 31-25.
But our Quality Stats say that Atlanta was more statistically impressive in their victory, propelling the flip-flop atop the Quality Stats leaderboard.
A real quick look at the Top 5:
Atlanta Falcons (3-0) - The Falcons, on average, rank 4.5 in each of our Quality Stats. They are No. 1 in Scoreability, No. 1 in Real QB Rating, No. 1 in Offensive Passer Rating and No. 1 in Passer Rating Differential (the Mother of All Stats).
Arizona Cardinals (3-0) - The new Desert Swarm was on display in 27-6 win over Eagles. The Cardinals forced five sacks and three fumbles, with a defensive score. They are No. 1 in Bendability and No. 4 in Defensive Real Passing YPA.
Baltimore Ravens (2-1) - Don't look now, but the top offense in the AFC belongs to the Baltimore Ravens (98 points); only the NFC's Redskins have scored more points, and just barely (99).
N.Y. Giants (2-1) - The champs are surging. Through essentially the first seven quarters of the season, they were outscored 51-30; in the last five quarters, they've whitehwashed the Bucs and Panthers 64-14.
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team