Podcast: CHFF's KJB Says Houston Texans Have A 'Cake Walk' To The Super Bowl
This week they interview our own Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne. (So, yes, sometimes they step back and have B-list guests, too.) Can't have winners all the time.
Byrne says that the Houston Texans have a 'cake walk' to the Super Bowl, having already dispatched the Broncos and Ravens in easy fashion, that the 6-0 Falcons still have something to prove after facing six largely soft opponents, and that the problems in New England are very easy to dissection.
Listen to the entire podcast here.
Among their previous guests this year:
- Peter King of Sports Illustrated and NBC Sports
- Kenny Albert of Fox Sports
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Network and NFL.com
- author and radio host Michael Holley of WEEI in Boston
- the team behind "Hard Knocks" on HBO
- and Steve James the director behind "Hoop Dreams" and the new documentary "Head Games"; among many other guests.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review