Podcast: CHFF's KJB Says Houston Texans Have A 'Cake Walk' To The Super Bowl
This week they interview our own Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne. (So, yes, sometimes they step back and have B-list guests, too.) Can't have winners all the time.
Byrne says that the Houston Texans have a 'cake walk' to the Super Bowl, having already dispatched the Broncos and Ravens in easy fashion, that the 6-0 Falcons still have something to prove after facing six largely soft opponents, and that the problems in New England are very easy to dissection.
Listen to the entire podcast here.
Among their previous guests this year:
- Peter King of Sports Illustrated and NBC Sports
- Kenny Albert of Fox Sports
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Network and NFL.com
- author and radio host Michael Holley of WEEI in Boston
- the team behind "Hard Knocks" on HBO
- and Steve James the director behind "Hoop Dreams" and the new documentary "Head Games"; among many other guests.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012