Podcast: CHFF's KJB Says Houston Texans Have A 'Cake Walk' To The Super Bowl
This week they interview our own Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne. (So, yes, sometimes they step back and have B-list guests, too.) Can't have winners all the time.
Byrne says that the Houston Texans have a 'cake walk' to the Super Bowl, having already dispatched the Broncos and Ravens in easy fashion, that the 6-0 Falcons still have something to prove after facing six largely soft opponents, and that the problems in New England are very easy to dissection.
Listen to the entire podcast here.
Among their previous guests this year:
- Peter King of Sports Illustrated and NBC Sports
- Kenny Albert of Fox Sports
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Network and NFL.com
- author and radio host Michael Holley of WEEI in Boston
- the team behind "Hard Knocks" on HBO
- and Steve James the director behind "Hoop Dreams" and the new documentary "Head Games"; among many other guests.
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team