Podcast: CHFF's KJB Says Houston Texans Have A 'Cake Walk' To The Super Bowl
This week they interview our own Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne. (So, yes, sometimes they step back and have B-list guests, too.) Can't have winners all the time.
Byrne says that the Houston Texans have a 'cake walk' to the Super Bowl, having already dispatched the Broncos and Ravens in easy fashion, that the 6-0 Falcons still have something to prove after facing six largely soft opponents, and that the problems in New England are very easy to dissection.
Listen to the entire podcast here.
Among their previous guests this year:
- Peter King of Sports Illustrated and NBC Sports
- Kenny Albert of Fox Sports
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Network and NFL.com
- author and radio host Michael Holley of WEEI in Boston
- the team behind "Hard Knocks" on HBO
- and Steve James the director behind "Hoop Dreams" and the new documentary "Head Games"; among many other guests.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team