Podcast: CHFF's KJB Says Houston Texans Have A 'Cake Walk' To The Super Bowl
This week they interview our own Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne. (So, yes, sometimes they step back and have B-list guests, too.) Can't have winners all the time.
Byrne says that the Houston Texans have a 'cake walk' to the Super Bowl, having already dispatched the Broncos and Ravens in easy fashion, that the 6-0 Falcons still have something to prove after facing six largely soft opponents, and that the problems in New England are very easy to dissection.
Listen to the entire podcast here.
Among their previous guests this year:
- Peter King of Sports Illustrated and NBC Sports
- Kenny Albert of Fox Sports
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Network and NFL.com
- author and radio host Michael Holley of WEEI in Boston
- the team behind "Hard Knocks" on HBO
- and Steve James the director behind "Hoop Dreams" and the new documentary "Head Games"; among many other guests.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls