Picks, Stats, Trends: Kick The Tires on CHFF Insider With Free 1-Week Trial
We are offering Cold, Hard Football Facts readers a one-week free trial to kick the tires on CHFF Insider.
Here's what you get each week at CHFF Insider:
Our real and spectacular picks - We size up every opponent in every game in 20 different Quality Stats, comparing them side by side in our statistical game tables. We then use this information to offer our picks both striaght up and against the spread, with a long history of success. We entered the 2012 season 85 games over .500 ATS since 2009, picking every game, every week.
Spreadapedia - This is our amazing database of every score, point-spread and over-under result, searchable by more than 100 filters. This is a VERY powerful tool that can give you an advantage every week of the NFL season. It's very easy to use, and loaded with powerful information.
Winning trends - We harvest Spreadapedia each week to provide you winning trends. This week, we handed Insiders 63 trends that hit 60 percent or better ATS. You can get a sneak preview of those Week 6 trends right here.
Insider-only analysis - We provide Insider-only trends, tables, charts, analysis and premium articles each week.
Real and spectacular hotties - Each game analysis and pick is accompanied by one of our real and spectacular pigskiin prognosticating muses, the lovely ladies who inspire our picks, and other delicious thoughts, each and every game, each and every week.
Correlation to Victory and Predictive Rate of Victory - We not only offer a bounty of different Quality Stats. At CHFF Insider, we also provide the Correlation to Victory and Predictive Rate of Victory of our indicators and other commonly used stats.
Correlation to Victory tells you how often teams win games when they win a particular statistical battle. Teams better in Real QB Rating, for example, went an incredible 223-33 (.871) in 2011 and are 66-11 (.857) here in 2012.
Predictive Rate of Victory tells you how often a particular stat predicts winners and losers. Last year, for example, the CHFF Relativity Index predicted the winner in 67.4 of NFL games. PRV grows stronger as we get later in the season and have more data under our belts.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012