Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning is one of the most dominant players in NFL history, and about to win his record fifth NFL Most Valuable Player award.
As you might imagine, few teams have had enjoyed much success against him.
But as we noted today in our look at the Ghosts That Haunt Manning's Postseason Soul, he's had little success against the remaining AFC playoff field.
In fact, Manning is 14-21 in his career against the Patriots, Chargers and Colts. Interestingly, he was nearly perfect, at 19-1, against the two teams, the Chiefs and Bengals, bounced from the AFC playoffs in the wildcard round.
The Patriots have bested Manning 14 times, easily the most losses he's suffered against any NFL team.
The Chargers are a respectable 6-7 vs. Manning, and are the only team that's a perfect 2-0 against his teams in the playoffs.
The Colts, meanwhile, have faced their former face-of-the-franchise QB only once. But Indy won that game, 39-33, back in Week 7. It was Denver's first loss of the 2013 regular season after a 6-0 start.
Manning's 13-3 Broncos went 1-3 against the three other remaining AFC playoff contenders during the 2013 regular season.
We look at his record vs. every NFL team below. We break it out by conference, because the number of games against the AFC is so much greater than the number of games against the NFC. Records include postseason, too. We also break out postseason record separately.
Manning Career Record vs. AFC (includes playoffs)
|Total vs. AFC||133||63||0.679|
Manning Career Record vs. NFC (includes playoffs)
|Total vs. NFC||43||21||0.672|
Manning Career Postseason Record
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team