Peyton Manning Crop Circles In Colorado Cornfield
Well, Peyton Manning-mania is in full bloom in Colorado, as mysterious crop circles emerge in the image of the star Denver Broncos quarterback.
OK, they're not mysterious. But it would be a better story if aliens had left them behind.
By the way, there is no truth to the rumor that our own beloved Potentate of Pigskin once built a statute of Doug Flutie out of instant mashed potatoes and then slept with it for an entire year in high school.
It's just gossip ...
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino Talks Dez Bryant No-Catch Ruling
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team