Peyton Manning Crop Circles In Colorado Cornfield
Well, Peyton Manning-mania is in full bloom in Colorado, as mysterious crop circles emerge in the image of the star Denver Broncos quarterback.
OK, they're not mysterious. But it would be a better story if aliens had left them behind.
By the way, there is no truth to the rumor that our own beloved Potentate of Pigskin once built a statute of Doug Flutie out of instant mashed potatoes and then slept with it for an entire year in high school.
It's just gossip ...
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".