Peyton Manning Crop Circles In Colorado Cornfield
Well, Peyton Manning-mania is in full bloom in Colorado, as mysterious crop circles emerge in the image of the star Denver Broncos quarterback.
OK, they're not mysterious. But it would be a better story if aliens had left them behind.
By the way, there is no truth to the rumor that our own beloved Potentate of Pigskin once built a statute of Doug Flutie out of instant mashed potatoes and then slept with it for an entire year in high school.
It's just gossip ...
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team