Peyton Manning Crop Circles In Colorado Cornfield
Well, Peyton Manning-mania is in full bloom in Colorado, as mysterious crop circles emerge in the image of the star Denver Broncos quarterback.
OK, they're not mysterious. But it would be a better story if aliens had left them behind.
By the way, there is no truth to the rumor that our own beloved Potentate of Pigskin once built a statute of Doug Flutie out of instant mashed potatoes and then slept with it for an entire year in high school.
It's just gossip ...
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls