Peyton Manning Crop Circles In Colorado Cornfield
Well, Peyton Manning-mania is in full bloom in Colorado, as mysterious crop circles emerge in the image of the star Denver Broncos quarterback.
OK, they're not mysterious. But it would be a better story if aliens had left them behind.
By the way, there is no truth to the rumor that our own beloved Potentate of Pigskin once built a statute of Doug Flutie out of instant mashed potatoes and then slept with it for an entire year in high school.
It's just gossip ...
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team