Patriots and Jets prove Anything is Possible in Week 7
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 22, 2012
by Patrick Imig (@patrickimig)
Cold Hard Football Facts' Baron of Bacon Sizzle
Click to enlarge. Image best viewed in Google Chrome.
Read more: Cam Newton, CHFF Blog, Dallas Cowboys, Dennis Allen, Green Bay Packers, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Jerry Jones, Jim Nantz, Mark Sanchez, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Patrick Imig, Phil Simms, Philadelphia Eagles, Pigskin Detention, Pittsburgh Steelers, Ray Lewis, Rex Ryan, Robert Griffin III, St. Louis Rams, Tom Brady, Week 7
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team