Patriots and Jets prove Anything is Possible in Week 7
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 22, 2012
by Patrick Imig (@patrickimig)
Cold Hard Football Facts' Baron of Bacon Sizzle
Click to enlarge. Image best viewed in Google Chrome.
Read more: Cam Newton, CHFF Blog, Dallas Cowboys, Dennis Allen, Green Bay Packers, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Jerry Jones, Jim Nantz, Mark Sanchez, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Patrick Imig, Phil Simms, Philadelphia Eagles, Pigskin Detention, Pittsburgh Steelers, Ray Lewis, Rex Ryan, Robert Griffin III, St. Louis Rams, Tom Brady, Week 7
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team