Party With The CHFF Tailgate32 Team Today At Giants Stadium
Nobody loves tailgating more than the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
But these days we are devoted to the data, locked in mom's basement cranking out the best stats and analysis in the biz, including our aptly named "real and spectacular" picks.
We don't get out much often, in other words.
So we've enlisted a tailgate team to the do the fun and dirty work for us: we call it Tailgate32.
This is our national tailgate team, hitting every single NFL arena this season: 17 weeks, 32 games, 25,000 miles in their tricked out 42-foot TG32/Football Nation RV.
Our video team will file reports from every single stop along the way. They'd love to have you come on by and say hi.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team