Party With The CHFF Tailgate32 Team Today At Giants Stadium
Nobody loves tailgating more than the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
But these days we are devoted to the data, locked in mom's basement cranking out the best stats and analysis in the biz, including our aptly named "real and spectacular" picks.
We don't get out much often, in other words.
So we've enlisted a tailgate team to the do the fun and dirty work for us: we call it Tailgate32.
This is our national tailgate team, hitting every single NFL arena this season: 17 weeks, 32 games, 25,000 miles in their tricked out 42-foot TG32/Football Nation RV.
Our video team will file reports from every single stop along the way. They'd love to have you come on by and say hi.
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team