Party With The CHFF Tailgate32 Team Today At Giants Stadium
Nobody loves tailgating more than the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
But these days we are devoted to the data, locked in mom's basement cranking out the best stats and analysis in the biz, including our aptly named "real and spectacular" picks.
We don't get out much often, in other words.
So we've enlisted a tailgate team to the do the fun and dirty work for us: we call it Tailgate32.
This is our national tailgate team, hitting every single NFL arena this season: 17 weeks, 32 games, 25,000 miles in their tricked out 42-foot TG32/Football Nation RV.
Our video team will file reports from every single stop along the way. They'd love to have you come on by and say hi.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team