Party With The CHFF Tailgate32 Team Today At Giants Stadium
Nobody loves tailgating more than the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
But these days we are devoted to the data, locked in mom's basement cranking out the best stats and analysis in the biz, including our aptly named "real and spectacular" picks.
We don't get out much often, in other words.
So we've enlisted a tailgate team to the do the fun and dirty work for us: we call it Tailgate32.
This is our national tailgate team, hitting every single NFL arena this season: 17 weeks, 32 games, 25,000 miles in their tricked out 42-foot TG32/Football Nation RV.
Our video team will file reports from every single stop along the way. They'd love to have you come on by and say hi.
- Listen To FF Champs Radio, 12-2 ET Tuesday
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- Colonel Comey's Brain Dump
- Hold Your Horses! Denver Broncos Lose Game, AFC Upper Hand