Party With The CHFF Tailgate32 Team Today At Giants Stadium
Nobody loves tailgating more than the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
But these days we are devoted to the data, locked in mom's basement cranking out the best stats and analysis in the biz, including our aptly named "real and spectacular" picks.
We don't get out much often, in other words.
So we've enlisted a tailgate team to the do the fun and dirty work for us: we call it Tailgate32.
This is our national tailgate team, hitting every single NFL arena this season: 17 weeks, 32 games, 25,000 miles in their tricked out 42-foot TG32/Football Nation RV.
Our video team will file reports from every single stop along the way. They'd love to have you come on by and say hi.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review