NFL winners: 10 trends you need before kickoff
The Cold, Hard Football Facts have provided ground-breaking stats and information since the day we launched nearly eight years ago.
In fact, we unlock the statistical secrets to winning football games at CHFF Insider. The brand-new CHFF Insider includes this year Spreadapedia, our powerful searchable database with every score, point-spread, over-under and game stats since 1978.
If you need proof first of the power of our numbers, check out these 10 Cold, Hard Football Facts that Insiders witnessed, and benefitted from, during the 2011 season.
87.1% - CHFF Real Quarterback Rating identified winners in 223 of 256 games in 2011, according to Correlation to Victory chart at CHFF Insider.
78.4% - CHFFs aptly named "real and spectactular picks" have gone .500 or better ATS 40 of 51 weeks since start of 2009 season, picking every game, every week
76.5% - 13-4 ATS on Monday Night Football in 2011
75.0% - 12-4 ATS in our 2011 Games of the Week on SI.com and Yahoo! Sports
71.0% -22-9 ATS in Weeks 16 and 17 of 2011 season
69.0% - 29-13 ATS from Week 16 2011 through Super Bowl
67.4% - CHFF Relativity Index predicted winners in better than 2 of 3 games in 2011
63.6% - 7-4 ATS in 2011 postseason
55.6% - 421-336 ATS since 2009, picking every game, every week
It's all about picking winners: teams that win straight up have covered ATS in 82% of all NFL games since 1970.
Become a CHFF Insider today. For about the price of one NFL game ticket, you'll get winning stats and analysis on every single NFL game, available only to Insiders all season long.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- The List: NFL's Top Performers in December
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate