NFL winners: 10 trends you need before kickoff
The Cold, Hard Football Facts have provided ground-breaking stats and information since the day we launched nearly eight years ago.
In fact, we unlock the statistical secrets to winning football games at CHFF Insider. The brand-new CHFF Insider includes this year Spreadapedia, our powerful searchable database with every score, point-spread, over-under and game stats since 1978.
If you need proof first of the power of our numbers, check out these 10 Cold, Hard Football Facts that Insiders witnessed, and benefitted from, during the 2011 season.
87.1% - CHFF Real Quarterback Rating identified winners in 223 of 256 games in 2011, according to Correlation to Victory chart at CHFF Insider.
78.4% - CHFFs aptly named "real and spectactular picks" have gone .500 or better ATS 40 of 51 weeks since start of 2009 season, picking every game, every week
76.5% - 13-4 ATS on Monday Night Football in 2011
75.0% - 12-4 ATS in our 2011 Games of the Week on SI.com and Yahoo! Sports
71.0% -22-9 ATS in Weeks 16 and 17 of 2011 season
69.0% - 29-13 ATS from Week 16 2011 through Super Bowl
67.4% - CHFF Relativity Index predicted winners in better than 2 of 3 games in 2011
63.6% - 7-4 ATS in 2011 postseason
55.6% - 421-336 ATS since 2009, picking every game, every week
It's all about picking winners: teams that win straight up have covered ATS in 82% of all NFL games since 1970.
Become a CHFF Insider today. For about the price of one NFL game ticket, you'll get winning stats and analysis on every single NFL game, available only to Insiders all season long.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team