NFL Week 1 Broadcast Maps
The first Sunday of the 2013 Regular Season is nearly upon us and the folks at 506Sports have dished out their broadcast maps for viewing.
Not surprisingly, the newtworks have deemed Green Bay at San Francisco as the top draw of the day. The game will air on Fox and run in more than 90 percent of the country.
In the early games, Atlanta at New Orleans has been given top billing on Fox, narrowly edging out Minnesotaat Detroit.
CBS has the Bengals at the Bears as the No. 1 draw of their broadcasts. The network doesn't have any late games.
Keith Urban is not expected to perform on either network, in case you were a concerned football citizen.
For the record, here is the list of all games and their respective television broadcasters.
Cincinnati @ Chicago -- Jim Nantz, Phil Simms [AK, HI]
New England @ Buffalo -- Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf
Tennessee @ Pittsburgh -- Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts
Oakland @ Indianapolis -- Marv Albert, Rich Gannon
Miami @ Cleveland -- Kevin Harlan, Solomon Wilcots
Kansas City @ Jacksonville -- Spero Dedes, Steve Tasker
FOX EARLY GAMES
Atlanta @ New Orleans -- Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa
Minnesota @ Detroit -- Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick
Tampa Bay @ NY Jets -- Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch
Seattle @ Carolina -- Chris Myers, Tim Ryan [AK, HI]
FOX LATE GAMES
Green Bay @ San Francisco -- Joe Buck, Troy Aikman [AK, HI]
Arizona @ St. Louis -- Dick Stockton, Ronde Barber
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate